Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
We won't put the fps up to 60 because the game engine slows down a lot when loading world objects in and if there's a lot of players on screen. It looks really choppy so 30fps will be what we go for as it'll give the best overall experience. The difference between 20 and 30fps is still huge plus at 30 instead of 60 it makes the fishing meter usable because we also plan to alter the fishing loot

I don't think we'll be going back to the old interface unfortunately. Personally I prefer the newer type but I can understand those who don't.

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
as far as i know, it was 2rohan to patch it first.
Nope

To, about slow graphics etc. I will prolly sit down and batch alot of meshes, building little LOD groups and decreasing submeshes which will bring a major decrease in drawcalls and does give some huge performance benefits.

Old   #63

Can't really wait for this server to come up , sounds rly interesting ... it's sad that we have to wait a month or so ... kinda boring when there are no other servers out there (Genesis is pure ******* trash so do not speak to me of it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airidass05 View Post
I don't think anyone is removing crones from game lol that is ridiculous. I hope you're just trolling because that sounds really stupid... Remove forge.. lmao
Don't QQ and spam everyone when ****** hackers start duping crones and armors then moron.
Old   #64

Hmm... Did you guys tried that Korean server??? How they did it? As per the old ui, I know only little sum of people care about it, that's why I wrote there should be a external patch for it, and I know its not hard.

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
Can't really wait for this server to come up , sounds rly interesting ... it's sad that we have to wait a month or so ... kinda boring when there are no other servers out there (Genesis is pure ******* trash so do not speak to me of it.)

Don't QQ and spam everyone when ****** hackers start duping crones and armors then moron.
I never QQ or spam just so you know.. And it is pointless to remove crones and forge from the game cause its big part of it and if GM's can't deal with hackers it's their ******* problem not mine, "moron".
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
Tell us what would be left if forging and crones is removed from Rohan? What would be the point of playing the game without these? Every single RPG that I have ever played, all the way back to Zork had some way of gaining wealth (money). And every one in the last 15 or so years had some way of improve standard gear. Are you saying we should remove both of these very core gameplay elements? What would be left? Why would anybody want to play on a game that didn't have them?

I agree that bottom-feeder hackers are a problem, but then they are a problem to be dealt with in any MMO game - not just Rohan. I don't care who's game it is, people that fail in playing it will try and cheat it. That's just the way it is.

Just like any game server we will deal with it. We will just happen to be better at it than most others.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #67

I got question about legal stuff. Do you guys have any plans about keeping ynk away from this server? Since most of the good servers getting closed because of that. I've spend quite some amount of money on Pservers and i have my doubts about them. Cause eventually they get closed.
Old   #68

We have given that problem some consideration. Rest assured that there are ways to deal with that.

We can't however disclose what those are.
Old   #69

no CBT??? want to try the server ^^ i got bored on some pservers..
Old   #70

It will be ready when it is ready and not a minute before.
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by airidass05 View Post
You guys planing on making something like a facebook site or opening your own website any time soon?
I asked before, now I'm asking again.
Old   #72

Soon ...
Old   #73

Unfortunately I have decided to leave the team due to serious differences of opinion that can't be resolved.

I wish the remaining members Penelope Pitstop, Danger Mouse and Banana Bandit all the best with the server.
Old   #74

haha and I really hoped a good server with good admins. Clearly that's not the case.. If admins can't sort **** out betwen themselves, well... Anyways atleast u guys gave us some hope to get a good server but obviously we'll have to wait a couple more years
Old   #75

There's still 3 of them left and they'll be completing the server as they planned. There are just some fundamental things I disagreed strongly about but the remaining 3 are singing from the same hymn sheet.

That's all I'll be saying about this subject.