Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
I hope so too lol

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
you better do not disappoint
While it is not possible to please everyone, we will do our best to please as many players as we can. Not everybody will like what we put together but there is one thing I can promise you...

It will be VERY different than what you are used to seeing in private servers or even iRohan. It will not be be an 'easy' server. it will challenge you.

Old   #48

I don't think this server will disappoint us. Honestly it sounds better that any other server created after xor and that says something. People running it souds serious aswell and you dont see that often these days in rohan community..
Old   #49

Thanks for the encouragement, we appreciate it.

Old   #50

I can't quite understand that "killing a mob , getting an item honor system or w.e it is" but removing crones is something rly awesome , i hope you removed forge too , so people won't make OP items.
Old   #51

I don't think anyone is removing crones from game lol that is ridiculous. I hope you're just trolling because that sounds really stupid... Remove forge.. lmao
Old   #52

Neither will happen. Forging and crones will be alive and well folks.
Old   #53

Tho, what he might wanted to point out by saying "remove forging" was the fact of it being exploitable. FYI, it is not a problem on our server, it is secure when it comes to known hacks. After all we've been the one's who first completly solved duping/forge hacking.
Old   #54

But there's always the chance people will find new holes and exploits. We're confident we can fix them quickly if they're found though.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #55

You guys planing on making something like a facebook site or opening your own website any time soon?
Old   #56

The only wish I have for this server is : they keep it simple and normal, I don't like the addition of new armor and tiers, but as long as they don't completely make higher classes tiers Too much OP, its acceptable.

Or only few starting people roaming with all boss drops and there are 0 chance for new player to compete.
Old   #57

dont make OP rings as well
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Tho, what he might wanted to point out by saying "remove forging" was the fact of it being exploitable. FYI, it is not a problem on our server, it is secure when it comes to known hacks. After all we've been the one's who first completly solved duping/forge hacking.
as far as i know, it was 2rohan to patch it first.
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
The only wish I have for this server is : they keep it simple and normal, I don't like the addition of new armor and tiers, but as long as they don't completely make higher classes tiers Too much OP, its acceptable.

Or only few starting people roaming with all boss drops and there are 0 chance for new player to compete.
The difference between Bedron and our Glacial (now called Fate) is actually smaller than the gap between Edwin and Bedron. In fact the difference between Fate and the top new crafted tier is the same as the difference between Edwin and Bedron.

I don't like to see big jumps in power, just nice steady progression where someone in a lower tier can still put up a good fight and not get completely outclassed.

Main bosses won't be the only way to get decent accessories, minibosses will also play a huge part in that too. Thanks to Penelope and his work with porting Rohan to the Unity engine in the future, he can make huge changes to mob placement easily and quickly so it won't take 63,000 years just to add/replace a few mobs.
Old   #60

Thanks for your reply, BTW can you guys make rohan FPS smother, I mean I played the Korean Pvt Server Rohan and the frame and game-play experience is great.

Please check it out and would be great if you can integrate that in your server.

Also one more request- I like the old in-game UI of rohan (i hate the new translate blue Hero ui), is there anyway to get that option?? I mean a little patch for peoples who want old ui.

Thanks