Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Reply
 
Old   #451
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I honestly do not give two fucks where your poor ass played and how fun it was for you...

Fact of the matter is, no matter what you or i say.. The devs are doing their own thing when it comes to the server...

I say OP
You say not OP

They will find a middle ground... it's what devs do..

So simply shut your uneducated ass before you embarrass yourself further.. Or i go through your posts and post every grammatical error you've posted so far.

Oh and let the record show i never wanted anything OP.

I was simply trying to give none-doners a chance to be pro by suggesting that mobs drop scroll and IP and ses and all that good shit.

This is the way the world works you little kid.. Money makes everything happen..
Devs work for hours so they can watch people enjoy their server ??
No..

Unless you're filthy rich and a rohan loving freak... You need people to donate.
Everyone is equal.. yea sure.. Everyone has the same Chances and opportunities... yea sure.. Everyone starts off with the same gear and are able to obtain the same gear.. Yea sure.. That will be wonderful..

Long story short.. No money = no sustain for their server...

deal with it kid
or better yet.. give them $3000 bucks so the won't bring an IM and things won't be OP
1-I'm not a poor ass(I will donate a good amount of money),you assumed a lot of things out of nowhere once again (I'm not even surprised,you don't seem very smart/intelligent)
2- you mentioned my grammatical errors but you commited a lot of grammatical errors (your english makes my real eyes bleed non stop kid)
3-so you are talking about me being uneducated but you disrespected and offended everyone with your arrogant and stupid attitude and your lack of sense,understanding and intelligence,I won't embarrass myself any further (you made a fool of youself already XD),I just explained my point of view and opinion (I don't care if you don't agree with me)
4-I'm not a kid,I know how economy works,grows and why it crashes sometimes
5-you amused me now ("mobs drop scrolls") your stupidity doesn't have any limit
6-please construct a decent sentence before you criticize me lil moron ("the won't bring an IM and things won't be OP")
7-I used to play wartune (I'm a top player there,you must spend 500$ every month to be a top player,so don't talk cheap bullshit,you don't even know my economic situation or wealth prick,yeah you are a worthless a$$hole and a numbskull simpleton with no class)
8-I truly feel sorry for everyone around you,you are a "world class idiot"
9-I won't waste my time with you (I'm totally done with you),you can argue with yourself,PD:you can be disrespectful and arrogant behind your computer,I bet you don't act/talk like that irl



CloudxDweller is offline  
Old   #452
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudxDweller View Post
1-I'm not a poor ***(I will donate a good amount of money),you assumed a lot of things out of nowhere once again (I'm not even surprised,you don't seem very smart/intelligent)
2- you mentioned my grammatical errors but you commited a lot of grammatical errors (your english makes my real eyes bleed non stop kid)
3-so you are talking about me being uneducated but you disrespected and offended everyone with your arrogant and stupid attitude and your lack of sense,understanding and intelligence,I won't embarrass myself any further (you made a fool of youself already XD),I just explained my point of view and opinion (I don't care if you don't agree with me)
4-I'm not a kid,I know how economy works,grows and why it crashes sometimes
5-you amused me now ("mobs drop scrolls") your stupidity doesn't have any limit
6-please construct a decent sentence before you criticize me lil moron ("the won't bring an IM and things won't be OP")
7-I used to play wartune (I'm a top player there,you must spend 500$ every month to be a top player,so don't talk cheap bullshit,you don't even know my economic situation or wealth *****,yeah you are a worthless a$$hole and a numbskull simpleton with no class)
8-I truly feel sorry for everyone around you,you are a "world class idiot"
9-I won't waste my time with you (I'm totally done with you),you can argue with yourself,PD:you can be disrespectful and arrogant behind your computer,I bet you don't act/talk like that irl
lol i had fun reading this
You're an interesting person and if you say so poor kid :-)
Good luck with life xD


peinful is offline  
Old   #453
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
this game will die before some good server comes around...
soulsimbol is offline  
Old   #454
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
Yes it is still not up. Nobody promised you anything that it would be up in September. We also made ore quite clear that there is a very big chance it would not make it.

If you are looking for us to put out yet another indo instant 110, pvp only server, forget it. that is not what we are about. We want this done right and we want it done well.
That is taking a long time to deliver. If you can't wait, offy rohan now has its isen server

And if you want progress or detailed server information you need to be a member of our forums and get it there. We will not post detailed server of schedule info outside of our private member-access forums.



new account, one post, that is the kind of questions a YNK/PWI employee would want to see answered. Just sayin
i meant promises about the features not about only the release date, and when you kinda say something public it kinda sounds like a promise to me just wanted to clearify


smoka95 is offline  
Old   #455
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 278
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
i meant promises about the features not about only the release date, and when you kinda say something public it kinda sounds like a promise to me just wanted to clearify
Please feel free to post some links where these "promises" are. If we say "We intending to release in September." you call that a promise? A statement of intent is not a statement of certainty. The word "Intend" introduces a factor of uncertainty and carries with it the implied possibility that it may not happen. Don't believe me? Look it up.

I can play lawyers and semantics with you all day. I am very, very good at it. Provide your proof sir.
Banana Bandit is offline  
Old   #456
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 47
W.e you like to call it you feel free to act dickly with lame excuses like these i dont care but dont expect me to justify it, with your "intentions" also when you intent to do something you do not give a certain date like you have unless you do not count the opsticals(which is completley on you) so do not ask for some proves however as many edits on the first post or however i cannot say when you did add "intent" word in the post however you mixed the 2 words definition so either admit your mistakes or just keep acting like tough and smarterst of the world i dont mind your choise but dont troll the facts because im not willing to countinue the argument we both know i have a point
smoka95 is offline  
Old   #457
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 305
Received Thanks: 49
Well, both of, just stop discussing now.

Do you have any questions to ask smoka? Feel free to do so.

We will soon start posting proper updates and progress on our forum. As of now we've been busy with stuff which doesnt really suits to be showed off. Main tools and systems. But since we are currently content developing, there is aswell stuff to be shown.
So make sure to register on our forum. We will aswell post a new thread over here to get you guys tuned.
Penelope Pitstop is offline  
Old   #458
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 278
Received Thanks: 50
@moderator: Please close this thread as it has been superseded by our Rohan 2.0 thread.

Thanks.
Banana Bandit is offline  
Old   #459
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
I already filed a report when I made the new thread but there's been no response.

I also felt it was best I removed the initial posts because what was written at the time no longer reflects the server and the 1 man deciding everything for it regardless of everyone else's ideas and opinions.

It's probably best if you create a whole new thread.
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #460
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 305
Received Thanks: 49
a) We will create a new thread.
b) Im not deciding everything, we do it and always did it together. Its funny that the whole team shares the same opinion on ideas, only you never did. It seems you never understood what this server is about.
c) Turning around facts now as of why you deleted the front posts huh? Answer is simple, you went on a rage trip like a little kid. Changing your signature, calling me a **** and trying to insult me on a public forum proves that best.

Rage on.
Penelope Pitstop is offline  
Old   #461
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
a) Good for you.

b) It seems you never made it clear to us from the start what you wanted from the server. It's obvious you've canned the Unity server because it's too much work for you so you roped us all in with the idea that we would create a great server together yet all you wanted was to create a server with everything that you had in mind for the Unity server. If I'd known that was the plan, I would never have joined.

c) How am I turning facts around now? What exactly were the previous facts? The fact is, a lot of the content featured in those posts were created by myself using my time and my brain. I no longer wish to have any association with this project so I'm perfectly entitled to withdraw any contribution I've made. I can't have any of the graphics or bin edits I've done changed but that's just the way of the world. In fact I even handed over the last work that I did instead of withholding it because I'm not a total *******.

You can call me a rage kid as much as you like but I think you'll find that I haven't lost much if any respect out of you conning me to work on your server. However respect for you is dropping very quickly. For weeks you have spoken to people on here like dirt, thinking you're some kind of high and mighty dev overlord and there are many people who are sick of it. In fact I was talking to someone just last night who wonders what the hell has happened to your attitude because they've seen you change into this too.

I apologise about the **** thing, what I really meant to say was Adolf Hitler. That's not meant to be any offence to Germans but strictly an offence to you alone based on the observations of your actions and the way you have taken control of everything to do with R2. You con people into joining you with false promises, you then start implementing things your way and by this time, everyone else is so invested in the project they can't pull out.

HuninHune had "developeritis" where he looked down on everyone who wasn't as good as him. I still had respect for him though and he was alright as a person. Your case of "developeritis" is more severe though and, as much as you don't care, I have zero respect for you as a developer or as a person. I'm quite sure you care nothing of my opinion about you just like your opinion of me means nothing.

Good luck with your server and make sure BB gets his money back.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #462
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 15
Lee, you know that it was me who tried numerous times to calm the spirits between you two, but at this point you're a bit wrong and i have to call it what it is.

First of all, if you do have something to say to Yurneroo you do it in private. I don't see any reason to come here and act childish. Granted, rohan needs drama, but i never took you for that kind of person.

I get it, your conservative. We, on the other hand, are not. I really need you to think about this before you start to attack any of us. That's the only real reason why you and Yurneroo fight that much.

Compared to Yurneroo, Jimmy did nothing when it comes to Rohan. Jimmy wanted money, Yurneroo and the rest of us really want the game to move forward.

Also, for the love of ***, stop with the mindless raging towards the server. It's over, you quit. And to be honest i was starting to get bored of you two fighting each other, but i really wanted to think of it as a necessary evil in order to keep a balanced server. Want me to remind you of your latest activity log on the server? Fight with Yurneroo, quit, came back, worked a while, gone away for about a month, came back, fight with Yurneroo, quit. While you were away everybody worked their *** off. I vaguely remember that even Mark ( that lazy ancient dude ) came up with a nice piece of software.

Oh, i'll stop now, i don't want to start fighting with you. Just remember that i never expected you to do what you're doing now.
Danger Mouse is offline  
Old   #463
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 305
Received Thanks: 49
a) ~

b) You've been informed from the start that the server is meant to fireproof systems and skills for uRohan. I canned it? Not at all, its far from being canned. But believe it if you wish so, seems like you believe in many false things.

c) Like I said, thats your and only your opinion. You try to explain yourself, trying to act mature, yet your actions show otherwise.
I couldnt care less what you thing about me. However, what I care for is that you pull the whole server into mud and therefore every person involved with it. Thats disrespectful in every aspect.
Penelope Pitstop is offline  
Old   #464
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Req I simply responded with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I already filed a report when I made the new thread but there's been no response.

I also felt it was best I removed the initial posts because what was written at the time no longer reflects the server and the 1 man deciding everything for it regardless of everyone else's ideas and opinions.

It's probably best if you create a whole new thread.
Advising Mark that I'd already previously reported this thread.

Then explaining (if he hadn't noticed) that the opening posts of mine had been deleted (because he referred to the R2.0 thread).

Then a little dig at Yurn. He responded to it with a big bite so I returned fire.

Tit for tat, it's human nature.

I haven't got any issue whatsoever with the rest of you and I'm not attacking the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
a) ~

b) You've been informed from the start that the server is meant to fireproof systems and skills for uRohan. I canned it? Not at all, its far from being canned. But believe it if you wish so, seems like you believe in many false things.

c) Like I said, thats your and only your opinion. You try to explain yourself, trying to act mature, yet your actions show otherwise.
I couldnt care less what you thing about me. However, what I care for is that you pull the whole server into mud and therefore every person involved with it. Thats disrespectful in every aspect.
You're just jealous of my big Obsidian shield
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #465
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 278
Received Thanks: 50
@Ish & Yurn...

You are both thin skinned and incredibly defensive when it comes to criticism of your ideas - don't deny it - both Req and I see it as well as the other folks on the team.

Being an effective developer however absolutely requires the ability to not only accept criticism of your ideas, but to actually listen to that criticism and see the viewpoints of others. At then end of the day it is when those conflicting ideas meet in the middle that the best products are brought to market.

You are both incredibly intelligent people and I am happy to work with either of you -- as long as your are able to look at a problem without wearing blinders to other viewpoints and ideas. When the viewpoints of others stops being taken into consideration and used I begin to question the viability of that development team (the operative word here is team).

Lee, you are gone from the team and that can not be reversed at this point. I am truly sorry to see you go, but understand.

We will continue forward with our plans, but I mean the following in full sincerity:

Any more of this kind of thing happening in the team will be the end of my own participation in it. I will not work in a team that cannot work together to bring forward a quality product. We either work together in this venture or we don't work at all. That is all I will say on this matter in a public forum.


Banana Bandit is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Ion Rohan 2 - Coming Soon
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreaker/IonRohanLogo.jpg Hello Ion Network Community, I'd like to announce the opening of Ion Rohan...
4 Replies - Rohan
Vision Rohan 2 / Ion Rohan 2 - Coming Soon
More information can be found in our forums : Link Hello everyone, I'd like to update the community about our new server coming out, Powered...
18 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.