Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Old   #436

elite*gold: 0
I see you look professional at what you are doing, its just that server after server shuts down afer claimingthat they are beeing threatened by YNK/PW. I don't know if its just me but I feel like what they do is just put a little ammount of cash resources and effort=>wait till donations earn them 20x of what the've put onto creating the server and just close it because they don't feel like running it anymore.

Old   #437

Common cookie cutter servers. We are different and we said that several times already. Believe it or not. We arent putting that much effort into it to just shut it down again.

Old   #438

If it aint any secret share some progress maybe? Last person asked had his answer well formated and it was long time ago. Let us read something to get hype about it.
Old   #439

How about you format such a question/questions equally well and post them to our member forum?

Old   #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisker15 View Post
If it aint any secret share some progress maybe? Last person asked had his answer well formated and it was long time ago. Let us read something to get hype about it.
Our forums are currently available for membership. We share progress and feature information only in out private areas accessible to our members that have accepted our Terms of Service.

You asked about security, this is part of it. We are not creating a public server that anybody at all can use or get information on. Our server is a private facility and will be available exclusively to our members.
Old   #441

Could you provide me link for it?
Old   #442

.... my sig.....
Old   #443

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
1. If you two guys want to discuss this further, do it, but not here.
2. Peinful, you are being arrogant and a utter asshole right there.
3. Peinful, get your ass out of here and chill, we do not want such levels of disrespect here.
4. If you want to go back and quote his grammar errors, feel free to do so. But be aware, I'll go back and quote yours.

So all in all, chill your balls you two. Otherwise I will feel the need to report both of you and remove respective posts. Afterall, we have aswell the possibility to block certain users on our server.

Chill.
lol.. Yes sir
*thumbs up*

Quote:
Could you provide me link for it?
Hey dude, i don't want to burst your bubble or anything but no matter what.. everything has an end..

As pene said in a previous post..
Private servers all go down eventually..(obviously a little faster)
Retail servers all go down eventually..
There is no 100% guarantee how long it will be up for as anything can happen at any time..

Simply do what i do.. Play on it, when it closes.. oh well.. it was fun ^_^

PS: sorry for my earlier outbreak.. that kid pissed me off because he kept misquoting me.. I've never asked for anything to be OP.. Just was throwing suggestions out there.. i thought freedom of speak was still a right.

Oh and another note: I majored in English as well as many other things such as all sciences and medicine.. So please feel free to point out any Errors in my grammar.. I will thank you

Random suggestion. Do what i do.
Wait for it to open.. kick ass.. when it closes..join another ^_^
Old   #444

btw i really hope u'l bring ahkma back to life , like making ahkma 100+ cave would be awesome , i remember when istharia was running darkgamerz then there was a discusiion about future updates , making ahkma cave alive was one of them. if i remember correctly , human brain can create illusions also ..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #445

LEVEL 100 RUIN KAN
Old   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
.... my sig.....
Oh well I registered, first of all no verification email was sent and second theres only 2 discussions (welcome mat, new player information). Could I recieve the email please?
Old   #447

I see your registration attempt on Nov 11 under the name of 'whisker'. As we have had almost 30 new members join in the last 3 days and you are one of 3 members that have not verified acceptance of your ToS. This may be due to us working on the mailing system around that time. We have not received a bounce message from mail.bg so you may have caught us while our mailer was being updated.

I have forced resend of your activation codes. If you do not receive that email, I suggest the following:

1. Check your spam folder for the message. If you find us there, add us to your white list. and follow the direction in it.
2. Log in to the site and change your email address to something else. This will force a re-send of your registration email to the new email address. You can change it back later if you wish (will force re-validation).
3. The account will be automatically deleted if it is not verified within 7 days. Wait until after Nov 18 and attempt registering again.
4. Do none of the above.

Due to the legalities involved we can can only manually verify people we actually know.

*** visibility of forums.

We do not show forums that you do not have access to. However there are a couple that are publicly visible but not visible to those that are awaiting verification - we will address those.
Old   #448

So how am I supposed to see the progress as im not beeing verified to see other elements of the forum?
Old   #449

Quote:
So how am I supposed to see the progress as im not beeing verified to see other elements of the forum?
Create a new account on a new e-mail address. If your email provider bounced our validation e-mail or you were among the unlucky members who registered while we were upgrading our e-mail server we can't really do much.

Protecting against legal actions from YNK sometimes makes us paranoid. Sorry about that.
Old   #450

Quote:
Did you not read what I posted?
Quote:
I have forced resend of your activation codes. If you do not receive that email, I suggest the following:

1. Check your spam folder for the message. If you find us there, add us to your white list. and follow the direction in it.
2. Log in to the site and change your email address to something else. This will force a re-send of your registration email to the new email address. You can change it back later if you wish (will force re-validation).
3. The account will be automatically deleted if it is not verified within 7 days. Wait until after Nov 18 and attempt registering again.
4. Do none of the above.

Due to the legalities involved we can can only manually verify people we actually know.