Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Old   #301

elite*gold: 110
Rohan was broken from the start..

Try not to change it too much or people will dislike it as its not the rohan they're used too..

and of course if the zerg doesn't like it, you're going to have a ynk server with 30 people pvp'ing each other... each and every day.. no more and no less :-)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #302

elite*gold: 0
Notice to everyone:

The name "Rohan Revolutions" is being dropped for reasons that there is/was another server out there called "Revolution Rohan". This was unfortunately causing a lot of confusion as their players kept coming to us for game support. Apparently Revolution Rohan end town for maintenance a short time ago and never came back up

As it is more than apparent that YNK/PWI will never release a Rohan 2.0, It seems to me this would be a good time for the community to create one. With the widespread changes and improvements going into our server, I think calling Rohan 2.0 (or rohan2 for short) would be appropriate.

Henceforth Rohan Revolutions ---> Rohan 2.0

Cheers!

Old   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Rohan was broken from the start..

Try not to change it too much or people will dislike it as its not the rohan they're used too..

and of course if the zerg doesn't like it, you're going to have a ynk server with 30 people pvp'ing each other... each and every day.. no more and no less :-)
That might be your opinion. To be honest, you and ipanpun act as if you'd speak for the whole community, yet its only your opinion which you want to make clear for your own personal benefit.

Im sorry, rohan is broken and we will do as much changes as we feel are needed. Rohan will stay the same game, no matter what you do. Most people simply dont want to understand that the game stays the same no matter what. There is very little you could do to change that fact. Content development and general progress of games is good and wanted.

Furthermore, everyone loved that feeling when you just started to play a game. You had stuff to discover and everything seemed so new. If we bring back parts of that feeling its only better, people will have to discover stuff again and will be kept busy. As we all know, nothing is better than busy players since those simply enjoy the game and are having fun while playing the game.
Old   #304

Wind your neck in Yurn he's only offering his opinion :P

Rohan 2.0... oh dear that's awful I should have been on to vote against that lol

Old   #305

I swear i had "nothing" to do with coming up with that name.
Nothing at all.
Old   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
Wind your neck in Yurn he's only offering his opinion :P
I dont have a problem with that but with the way he does it. Acting as if it would be the opinion of the whole community while for real its only his personal opinion which he stats across the board for his personal benefit.
Old   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
Rohan 2.0... oh dear that's awful I should have been on to vote against that lol
Yes you should have - it would have been a 4 to 1 vote You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
I swear i had "nothing" to do with coming up with that name.
Nothing at all.
Nope. Nothing at all
Old   #308

4 against 1 for
Old   #309

Rohan II :/

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #310

But you know it was just a drawing of YNK in their visitors booth to attract some attention? Its nowhere planned, nor do they have the money nor will it ever be developed. Just sayin, dont trust every single bit you see.
Old   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
I dont have a problem with that but with
the way he does it. Acting as if it would be the opinion of the whole community while for real its only his personal opinion which he stats across the board for his personal benefit.
Lol @ personal Gain.... I won't be playing the server.. too much stuff going on in real.. Promotions, Expansion, etc...

But you're free to say what u like, that's your personal opinion as well lol.

However know that whatever my opinions or posts are.. They are most of the time a collaborated idea from family members, core members, community members ( my community ), friends of friends, etc.

If it was up to me.. I'd ask for Hero, 110, everything...

And if you think about it.. My personal gain has nothing to do with it, i know the game.. so if you mean it how i think you mean it... EVERYONE will have benefits because EVERYONE knows pre-hero rohan... So that really doesn't make sense.... that personal benefit **** <3

Anyway.. love around the bored... shared and what not...

Enjoy . <3

... Oh just 1 thing to add before i go to work..

My original person idea was..
1. Make a server pre-hero..
2. Make another server with hero..

If anyone sees any personal gain in that.... Please slap me on the buttox repeatedly..

Best of both worlds was my original point.. Can't remember if you guys remember that or not..
I believe the exact words where : get both sets of rohan players.. ones who want hero and ones who don't... Think it was something like that lol
Old   #312

Ok sir

Tho, since you seem to be a bit offended, only a fraction of what I wrote above was acctually intended for you. There are simply alot of people around, acting as if they speak for the majority of people while acctually they only want their perfect server appear, just for their own personal fun.
Old   #313

Meh.. Honestly.. i would try it when i get the free time... because you guys got me excited with all the new new new change change change stuff..

Looking forward to see if i can wrap my head around it lol..

Simple solution to shut everyone up at the same time..
2 servers - 1 pre-hero, 1 hero.

And if you do that.. you will be the only community that has ever had two different servers pleasing both sides of the debate..

You know how lots of people says.. i wish i could get xor back ?
Then a bunch of people argue and say ''no, Hero skills are the ****'' (not in those words)

If you guys make 2 servers... They will have their Xor.. and they will have their iRohan hero..
lol
Old   #314

People seem to forget how bad xor got. Xor wasn't all that great - particularly shortly before they closed.

One thing I will state here and now. We will not build 2 servers based on PWI/YNK Rohan. If there are players that want to play pre-hero Rohan, there are tons of southeast Asian servers out there based on the 175 files. Have at it. We really are not interested. We are looking forward, not backward.

Our server will be built on the hero codebase with our many customizations in place. Who knows, we've been looking over the latest Rohan as well and may even re-purpose some of the bits from that. They have added a lot of new graphics and models. Who knows indeed. But one thing for sure, we are not interested in the old, buggy 175 server (and the equally buggy client you have to use with it) at all.
Old   #315

Furthermore, people want pre hero servers because they dislike hero skills, Truth said, 95% of hero skills are useless **** and need to be either balanced or completely redone. As soon as that happens, post hero is absolutely fine.