Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
I guess He means: The Game before Ronelia Addon which include I guess : No Ronelia, Uper, Lower, Hazy, Fire Temple, Elemental (and yes lvl 99 cap)

Just before Ronelia Patch These are added (accordingly):

Added New Class Giant
Added Crafting System
Added Magic Shop

Old   #182

Like you've said, "you guess". So the question in place still consists of what HE defines by oldschool.

Old   #183

Yurn he made a detailed post in the Rohan Q and A thread thats stickied up top.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #184

elite*gold: 110
Ok i'll go through in detail my perfect server.. Of course i understand if this is too much work or not your idea of the perfect server.. This is just my opinion based on Friends, Community members, Previous server demands, etc lol :-P

Level Cap - 99
Crafting Cap - 51's ( no 70's and 84's and all that crap )
However it'll be nice if u can make 1 unique material that any job can farm that can craft armor, rings, weapons, etc..
eg: Unique Mineral used to make Unique Mineral Ingots used to make Accessories, Armor, Weapons, Spirit Stones.
Giant Class - Yes
TSB Format - 9 Towers, unlimited members not 18.. 18 SUCKS imho :-)
Weapon stat max 50%
Armor stat max 32
Scroll stat max 20%
Ronelia can be added if u guys like ronelia, however nerf the mobs to lvl 105 or 99, up to u :-D
Bez and Ruler and all those bosses can be added but again. Nerf the ring to that of Silva and take out the attack force crap.. I agree with Ishtaria's work on a previous server Melee, Ranged or Magic attack on rings only... And i agree with Malocinia with nerfing temps.. Give them a melee boost from melee alone.. Temps don't need magic boost + intel boost..
TSB Custom old design, updated stats - 50 all 100 attack 100 defense

in-game Scrolls can drop from mobs if you want.. or drop IP which can be used to buy lesser versions of all the scrolls on the IM.
eg: IM - 20% Melee
eg: Talagath - 10% Melee
No need to nerf any class, the only class that is really that out of place are temps n vit dekans.. Tanky classes should not be able to 1 shot someone while fighting off 3-5 people..
And no 1 class should be able to run around and 2 shot everyone while being able to heal themselves..
I have no argument about str dhans or agi dhans because u catch them and their dead.

If u guys want me to explain a bit more about what i mean by old school, give me a question about anything to do with rohan and i'll give u my shared opinion :-D

Again much love to the community..
Really looking forward to this server seeing as i actually got an educated answer by someone on this forum / GM or Dev of the up-comming rohan server..
I usually get trolls like ''no its what we want, bla bla bla''
At the end of the day, we all know rohan Pservers are to make a lil cash while providing everyone with a fun experience <3

Personally i would send real cash to enjoy a fun server were it doesn't require me to spend real cash just to keep up lol.
Wanna spend cash to have that little edge, no to go all out and blow someone away with 20k hits lmfao, that ain't fun

Old   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Yurn he made a detailed post in the Rohan Q and A thread thats stickied up top.
Now I was absolutly confused. I've all the time thought its about his post in the the Q&A thread of revolution rohan (that post was not detailed at all) but you guys are acctually referring to the stickied Q&A thread (which I had completely missed btw). Sometimes im not that fast I guess.

Level Cap - 99
Crafting Cap - 51's
However it'll be nice if u can make 1 unique material that any job can farm that can craft armor, rings, weapons, etc..
Giant Class - Yes
TSB Format - 9 Towers, unlimited members not 18.. 18 SUCKS imho :-)

Weapon stat max 50%
Armor stat max 32
Scroll stat max 20%
Ronelia can be added if u guys like ronelia,
however nerf the mobs to lvl 105 or 99, up to u :-D
Bez and Ruler and all those bosses can be added but again. Nerf the ring to that of Silva and take out the attack force crap.. I agree with Ishtaria's work on a previous server Melee, Ranged or Magic attack on rings only... And i agree with Malocinia with nerfing temps.. Give them a melee boost from melee alone.. Temps don't need magic boost + intel boost..
TSB Custom old design, updated stats - 50 all 100 attack 100 defense

in-game Scrolls can drop from mobs if you want.. or drop IP which can be used to buy lesser versions of all the scrolls on the IM.
eg: IM - 20% Melee
eg: Talagath - 10% Melee

No need to nerf any class, the only class that is really that out of place are temps n vit dekans..
Tanky classes should not be able to 1 shot someone while fighting off 3-5 people..
And no 1 class should be able to run around and 2 shot everyone while being able to heal themselves..

I have no argument about str dhans or agi dhans because u catch them and their dead.

Interpret the colors :P

As of cash? Well, we are focusing a P2W system. Dont scream, we mean PLAY2win with it :P The IM will only be there to effectively speed up progress like leveling by getting a scroll which offers 100% more than the ingame one, aswell as attack scrolls giving 5-10% more then the ingame ones, you get it. The IM wont carry any items which are game breaking or set donors apart from non donors. IM stuff will be most of the time tradeable right ingame or via our absolutely cool EM (which even YNK will get jealous on).
Furthermore, most IM stuff will aswell be obtainable right ingame via events, bossdrops, IP, honor system and the like.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #186

Hi Greg.

While I can't tell you details of what we are doing I can give you some teasers. For more information you will need access to the member areas at our forums. Membership is available to anyone that agrees to and abides by our ToS.
See Yurn's post above for the color coding

For any details you must be a member and ask inside our restricted forum areas.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #187

lol so clearly pein = greg..

QQ and here i was trying to be anonymous :-(

Registering on Rohan Revolutions now

and QQ at no lvl 99 cap and 50% max stat on weps..

So Glacial ftw and hero ftw..

Ok just plox no insane damage templars or dekans or str dhans..

Inflation with 60% + weps are crazy ***** xD
Old   #188

If it will be a old whit 51s and all this tings i consider to take a look on defenders Fix becaus e withaut rezistence he will ht 2k+2-3k on 10-15k hp, I recommend to try all the classes whit some endgame gear to balance them .
Ohh and look at skill like the one from Dhan for Crit chanse on some skilllevel.bin it says 10% critical chanse but the value its 7 the final crash give more dmg at lvl 5 that on lvl 7 king symbol deal 180% dmg not 150% how it says just take a look
Old   #189

Well, hero and level 110/120 are acctually not bad at all. Its just the thing how its currently implemented. ****** content, **** skills. However, we will redo lots of it and we have capabilities noone in this scene has. I even doubt playwith can change/implement as much as we can to be honest.

As of glacial, it wont be final. There is lots of stuff which comes after glacials which gives small but steady power curves and does make endgame a bit more diverse and challenging. Furthermore, craft rings wont be be the main one and only accessories. No, infact they will only be part of better stuff since we are focusing towards bossdrops.

We aswell turn maps upside down btw. Means new spots, new bosses, new quests, new chests, new gathering spots, new everything to discover.

Thats just a fraction of what be did/do. All this ofc takes time so stay patient.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #190

Most op idea would be to make more curency ingame cuz only Crone and IP is not enough you could make like a npc with special armors and make it so that it ask for other currency like id new one that would improve the game alot and set the curency token reward for quests.Kill 5 times bezemut get 10 tokens (7 token's = armor) and so on for mounts pet's and etc.You can make people to be able to forge at alchemist with 1 costume he goes there and chose to get flame or effect on costume by paying the old costume + amount of crone :P
Old   #191

This may be a dumb question..
But any update on when the server will be launched or opened for testing ?
Old   #192

its the server is online now guys?
Old   #193

No it isnt and we dont have a proper ETA yet like we already said several times before.
Old   #194

Any updates ? It's already October 1
Old   #195

Penelope just gave you an update on sept 25. please take the time to actually read the thread before posting.