Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for good servers.

Discussion on Looking for good servers. within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for good servers.

Guys can you give me some PServers or the list with Pservers aviable now because im lazy to search... Im looking for something like more free stuff and really fast exp.. Or CBT Maybe instant lvl or server which i wll have everything. Thanks
Old 08/29/2014, 13:13   #2

There is no good servers availabe in past 2 years. Deal with it
Old 08/29/2014, 14:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by airidass05 View Post
There is no good servers availabe in past 2 years. Deal with it
Im ot so sure.. I was playing in one good server "Underground Rohan" like 1 year ago but its closed ;X
Old 08/29/2014, 17:05   #4

UnderGround was more then a year ago lol and most servers are going back to low exp for a fuller gaming scene instead of super fast and easy.
Old 08/29/2014, 17:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
UnderGround was more then a year ago lol and most servers are going back to low exp for a fuller gaming scene instead of super fast and easy.
True.

Fast leveling servers encourage people to make classes that are fast to learn. They really don't give players that much needed learning time before getting into heavy pvp. As a result you get servers with large proportions of temps & dekans being played by folks that have only had a couple days to learn them before hitting end game level. There is no time to explore alternate (i.e. hybrid) builds and classes before the heavy warring starts. In short you end up with a server full of end-game noobs.

Slow levelling servers encourage trying out different classes and builds and gives you the time to become expert in using it before getting heads down into heavy pvp. As a result lower experience servers end up with a much more diverse mix of characters whose players better know how to use them.
Old 08/29/2014, 18:15   #6

Slow levelling servers will only be successful if there's enough in the levelling experience to keep boredom at arm's length. Rohan Revolutions is planning to improve the low-mid levelling (along with new stuff at endgame) so you should check out their server once it's open.
Old 08/29/2014, 23:29   #7

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
There will be no "good" Server.
Join some and if you like it go play if not leave it.

For now, there are some PvP Servers for fun.
No Donation needed, go play there till you find the right one
Old 08/30/2014, 17:12   #8

Can you give me some good PvP servers? Without that donation .. Thanks

Please give me 1 good pvp server.. THanks
Old 09/28/2014, 11:05   #9

i can't found any working Pservers Right now .. too sad it's good game
Old 09/28/2014, 15:37   #10

Theres working servers out right now but they dont advertise here.
Old 09/29/2014, 10:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Theres working servers out right now but they dont advertise here.
HOW ABOUT YOU NAME SOME? HHM?

P.S if there is hunter kit idc if its low exp :P
Old 09/29/2014, 13:57   #12

No servers have HK working atm but I have heard someone say they got it working somewhat.
Old 09/29/2014, 16:50   #13

We wouldn't caught dead implementing that freaking HK botware nor would I be associated with any server that did.

Sorry but that is just one of the many things that made irohan such a **** place to game.
Old 09/29/2014, 17:23   #14

Omg name a fcking server that is running atm not a server with HK .... read for fk sakes
Old 09/29/2014, 20:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuckers View Post
HOW ABOUT YOU NAME SOME? HHM?

P.S if there is hunter kit idc if its low exp :P

There's a few out there. Can't tell you if any of them are any good. IMHO 99.999 % of the suck donkey turds.

Server quality is subjective and is a determination you would have to make for yourself.

I would not consider any server that has HKs on it 'good' - including the original.

Before you go and flame me for it, the reason I am on about server quality is that you posted this in a thread about good rohan servers and I would never recommend a bad server by naming it.