Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official Rohan

Discussion on Official Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Official Rohan

It can't even get more than 2 likes when it posts on Facebook.

Wanna help out?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can I use official rohan client to get into game?
07/18/2014 - Rohan - 3 Replies
Hi, I have another question. I was trying to use the official client to play. download from R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud - Free to Play Online MMORPG Game I can get into loading character screen. I touch start button,after loading,I saw the game screen.\ but suddently,a window pop up and say runtime error or sometimes just say disconnect 5101. Does this means I can't use official client to get into game? please I need help:handsdown:
Ion Rohan's Official Launch!
08/03/2013 - Rohan - 12 Replies
I am proud to announce that Ion Rohan is about to be officially launched today! , we are on the finishing touches & Uploading the client to the public, As we speak we are undergoing the countdown to Launch at our forums! Sign In - Invision Power Board Join us as we celebrate the launch of a brand new Rohan private server! Exp Rate x30 Drop Rate x30