Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to setup a Rohan §erver ?

Discussion on How to setup a Rohan §erver ? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow How to setup a Rohan §erver ?

I need some help i have all rohan files tools for start a server but i cant setup it can you help me pls i dont know how to make an IM etc pls I want your support just send me back [Step by Step] how to setup it and start it . Ive got VMware Work station These are the Files that i found over the forum and Google :;MySql files and Rohan Tools : password is :"Like me to reveal password." with out " Rohan client or something: BTW im making this server only for fun !!
Thank you
Old 07/21/2014, 14:17   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
There is already a thread about it. Please use the search fuction.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread