Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can I use official rohan client to get into game?

Discussion on Can I use official rohan client to get into game? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can I use official rohan client to get into game?

Hi, I have another question.
I was trying to use the official client to play.
download from
I can get into loading character screen.
I touch start button,after loading,I saw the game screen.\
but suddently,a window pop up and say runtime error or sometimes just say disconnect 5101.
Does this means I can't use official client to get into game?
please I need help
Old 07/18/2014, 11:07   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny5417 View Post
Hi, I have another question.
I was trying to use the official client to play.
download from
I can get into loading character screen.
I touch start button,after loading,I saw the game screen.\
but suddently,a window pop up and say runtime error or sometimes just say disconnect 5101.
Does this means I can't use official client to get into game?
please I need help
Do you mean the Full Updated iRohan Client ?
If yes, you cant Connect to any PServer atm with it. ONLY if you can ByPass GG & use their newest MapServer DB's etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2014, 12:48   #3

Expanding on what sheldon said in the above post the latest and greatest client won't work with the pservers out there for a few reasons:

First part is gameguard. It will not let you play against a private server unless that private server also implements gameguard to respond to it (very doubtful). Most of the clients out there have had the gameguard hook disabled.

Second is that the .bin and graphics files have to match between server and client. If they don't, the game may run depending on the files that don't match, but most of the time very nasty things happen. For this reason most private servers provide an autopatcher or zip files with the needed files to synchronize the server and client. Sometimes these loaders are custom made and tailored to work with a particular client to prevent hacking.

Third is that 99.999999% of the private servers out there are running older leaked Rohan server files that have an max initial level cap of 99 and 110 (some guys managed to bump that higher). The latest Rohan client works with a server that has a level cap of 115 (at least it was that last time I looked). Changes between the client and server will block that client from working with older servers. It is not unreasonable to assume they would have changed their communication packets and encryption to only work with the newest map servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2014, 13:36   #4

I just download it and didn't update the client.
But when I open with that client. It didn't show anything about gameguard error,even after it showed disconnect 5101 and jumped out of game,I didn't see a word of gameguard ?
After I test it ,maybe is just like you guys say, official client did not match on old version of pserver files.
Still,thanks for your reply.