Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BloodWar Gaming presents....

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
i play the server in cbt, so i have cb client do i nid to Dl the OB client to play the game?, i Dl the loader lots of error,,,.,.,

Old   #92

Make an account and try to log in, we have changed clients 2-3 times so you might have the right one or not.
Only way to know for sure it to try to connect, and what errors are you getting from the loader.

Old   #93

when i run the loader, 1st pop up rohanonline is already running,, then cant find bloodwar\rhclient.exe
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Gamecrash isnt our fault same for Client freeze
seems it only happends with your client...also some friends detected some viruses...the freezing thing mostly happends in etton which btw is guarded by some high lvl mobs...which is weird...anyways

Old   #95

There are no actual viruses in our installer package, they flag due to us editing files and most anti virus programs will flag it.

Many of us have dealt with that for years and we dont stress over a false flag anymore.
I nor anyone I've spoke to in game has had an issue with freezing/crashing clients.
It might be because you are trying to use some sort of 3rd party program and being dc'd.

As for high level mobs at etton I will go have a look and see whats going on.
Old   #96

Hey guys, I wanna offer you something till you're still on CBT... You might add 500-1000 points to the item mall to every registrated account and for the new players who will register a new one.
Also I wanna ask you guys if your client is bought from YNK (playwith), just like Renaissancerohan, or you just got the free server files and set them up? Just in case if playwith search for their rights to the game and decide to close the server...
Old   #97

We are in Open Beta now, and we did give all registered accounts rp to use during our CBT phase.
Renaissance did not buy the client from PlayWithi nor did anyone other pserver, anyone who claims to have purchased files or tools from PlayWithi is a blatant liar. YNK would not sell that set of files/programs as they are actively trying everything they can to shut down all pservers running a pirated rohan.

YNK has already tried to threaten our host but they just threw the letter in the trash and after forwarding it to us.
They can only go after paypal/payment.wall and file hosting websites to remove/block and/or ban downloads of the game itself.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #98

Come and play guys!
That's best low rate server since XOR I ever played!
Any others I played were corrupt.

And I would like to invite you to guild "Legion".
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1106 View Post
Come and play guys!
That's best low rate server since XOR I ever played!
Any others I played were corrupt.

And I would like to invite you to guild "Legion".
add me to your guild,,, IGN datCOM
Old   #100

Lol people are still claiming to have "bought" files from YNK? As Incognito said NO-ONE ever has and NO-ONE ever will have legit files.
Old   #101

There is the strong possibility that an YNK ex employee smuggled out some of their files and sold them off.

That is what ALL the current pservers started out - bootlegged leaks from YNK/Playwith. There is only one exception that I know of. That one is in development & has not yet been released.
Old   #102

All server files originate from the Korean official server (including the ones used by rennaisance rohan most likely). Then someone added a trojan and made them freely available on the internet - a friendly warning to all servers running this version (which probably include bloodwargaming too)
Old   #103

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpion1 View Post
All server files originate from the Korean official server (including the ones used by rennaisance rohan most likely). Then someone added a trojan and made them freely available on the internet - a friendly warning to all servers running this version (which probably include bloodwargaming too)
We dont get the Trojan one BUT i also get them...
Our Files are without the Trojan
Old   #104

Sadly many folks are not aware why sometimes executable files like mapus.exe will show up as having a trojan.

The original files do not come with source code. That is not available in the internet. That means when you want to change the way the server works outside of the .bin files, you have to disassemble the map exe file, and patch it with a hex editor to make your changes changes.

The second you save the .exe file after editing it this was will cause it to be treated as a trojan by most antivirus programs. The hex editor does not re-calculate the program's checksum. Antivirus programs are sensitive to differences between the program's encoded checksum and what is calculated.

Just because an edited executable file is flagged as a trojan does not mean it really is. You have to use common sense to determine if it really is or not.
Old   #105

I have disassembled the server and seen the "suspect" code in action myself. I'm not referring to an antivirus report when I say server files are compromised

Closed Thread

Tags
bloodwar, bloodwar gaming, rohan, super badass server