Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BloodWar Gaming presents....

Closed Thread

Old   #151

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by accer1124 View Post
Why would I even want to play on a private server? Oh because the orginial Rohan was too **** expensive on the first place. And it takes hella time to be fully geared up and all those changes that I can't stand...you get the point. If you're going to make a private server just to make a business then you're not going to do so well. You make it sound like as if I said don't have any donators items...I am just trying to point out that make sure you have money beforehand ..If I don't like it I do leave as well as others. I'm just letting the people that run private servers know if they do not have the money don't plan on running one...

I understand where you're coming from and I see can putting a lot of money into something might not give as much back but you don't know that until you have tried. Private servers are either hit or miss. But when making a server I would expect some loss before gainging any cash flow...
You dont wanna know how much $ i spend already for create this Server.
I bet i wont see this Money again cause other People try to ruin my Server without any reason.

We just try to give Player's a chance to play on a Server who doesnt close after 1-2 Weeks. It's like waste of Time. You know this and it suxx so hard.
I dont rly care about the income on the Server BUT we need to pay Host,DDOS Protection,Domain and some People who make Antihack or help Edit the Server Files or Website Stuff etc...

Thanks
1 User
Old   #152

elite*gold: 0
This whole community has done nothing but try and destroy this community.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #153

And make it so that EVERYBODY in the winning guild can take the TSB Costume. Not everybody can be online at the crazy times that it takes place, and then you have that stupid 18 player cap.
Old   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
And make it so that EVERYBODY in the winning guild can take the TSB Costume. Not everybody can be online at the crazy times that it takes place, and then you have that stupid 18 player cap.
Why should the leechers in the guild profit from the few players that work to win that TSB get the costumes? Leechers don't contribute to the success in the TSB. I'm not saying everyone that can't participate in the TSB are leechers, but why should alts (i.e buffers that never leave safezones and most of the time are not even being looked at) or guild members that haven't even logged in in a month get TSB costumes? They were not there to win them!

Old   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
Why should the leechers in the guild profit from the few players that work to win that TSB get the costumes? Leechers don't contribute to the success in the TSB. I'm not saying everyone that can't participate in the TSB are leechers, but why should alts (i.e buffers that never leave safezones and most of the time are not even being looked at) or guild members that haven't even logged in in a month get TSB costumes? They were not there to win them!
And why does it matter if they do or dont? What harm does it cause for somebody who hasn't logged on in 2 weeks to be eligible for the costume? It's obviously not unfair... because they're not using it! If people in your guild are leeching so **** much, just kick them. The point is, this system does more harm then good. Most people who are active are not leeches. They fight in guild wars, donate items/crone to guild, and help kill bosses, yet they can't get the costume. I logged in when there was 12 minutes left on minor TSB Friday, stayed until it ended, and the NPC said there were no records of my victory, why not?
Old   #156

Please explain how the TSB awards system, as it stands today does so much harm. Do you know of a Rohan pserver, any Rohan pserver, that actually has actually managed to change the TSB awards rules? I for one don't know of any.

As far as I can see this is not something that can be configured. And if it isn't configurable, it is highly doubtful that any rohan pserver owner will hack their map servers to try and change the awards rules.

All rohan pservers out there depend on making configuration changes to set their servers apart. None of them have the actual server source code. So if you can't configure it with bin file, gem/gel file, or database table/stored procedure change, it ain't gonna happen.
Old   #157

Actualy you can do it really easy using only the bins :P You can even make it give random **** for every player.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #158

Well see? There you go. All you have to do now is convince some Rohan game dev that knows which bins to mod and get him to do that for you.

Personally I wouldn't unless there were at least 20 people on the server asking for it.
Old   #159

elite*gold: 1
Good Luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #160

Our Server is now back Online.
We got now a new Host & more Secure Protection.

> GH Shops are clean - Artisans are moved to Southern
> Starting Set has been nerfed - removed 170 PD on them
> Attack Spirit Stone is back in game
> Mobile Payment Method has been added to Item Mall
> PayPal Payment Method added to Item Mall
> Antihack Updated

If you got some Issues about our Server, please let it us know here or on our Forums!
Enjoy playing BloodWar

We gonna add some more cool Stuff on next Updates, dont worry.
We also wanna hear from YOU the PLAYER'S what we can add to our Server for Improve the Gameplay & Fun!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Our Server is now back Online.
We got now a new Host & more Secure Protection.

> GH Shops are clean - Artisans are moved to Southern
> Starting Set has been nerfed - removed 170 PD on them
> Attack Spirit Stone is back in game
> Mobile Payment Method has been added to Item Mall
> PayPal Payment Method added to Item Mall
> Antihack Updated

If you got some Issues about our Server, please let it us know here or on our Forums!
Enjoy playing BloodWar

We gonna add some more cool Stuff on next Updates, dont worry.
We also wanna hear from YOU the PLAYER'S what we can add to our Server for Improve the Gameplay & Fun!
where to download?
mega link is deleted
Old   #162

Yep -- looks like mega deleted your download.

Tips to stop YNK/Playwith from deleting your clients:

1. Do not use the word 'rohan' in your download names. If the file name does not contain their trademarks, they can't force guys like mega to remove it.

2. Encrypt it - give the password only to those that register (use a 'welcome' email after verifying). If encrypted they can't prove what you put up is their client. Be sure to use the option to encrypt internal file names too.

I have always found it is a really bad idea to distribute YNK/Playwith's client. That is their copyrighted code and they can cause all kinds of legal mayhem if they can prove you are distributing it.

My advice to you is to have users download the official client and for you to update what you need to - right up to and including the rohanclient.exe - via an auto patcher (either the one floating around or one of your own design).
Old   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8151n View Post
where to download?
mega link is deleted
We gonna Update the Link if we finish the Upload
Old   #164

Best way with our ****** old files is to get people to download RohanBloodFeud_EN_08292012 official, provide a launcher on your website and make sure they run YOUR launcher only. But of course indos will be indos.

Old   #165

Joe we didnt use the word rohan on our files at all trust me I raised hell over it a while back.

Yea Ish the only thing we can is to host the files on our isp's which might work for a bit, torrent them or do the way you say but then we cant say they wont **** it up over and over.

We have a torrent up btw whoever asked how to download.

Closed Thread

Tags
bloodwar, bloodwar gaming, rohan, super badass server