Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Would like some explaining about the exe.bin file.

Discussion on Would like some explaining about the exe.bin file. within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Would like some explaining about the exe.bin file.

Hey guys! I'm trying to change the EXP Rates and I opened the exp.bin Excel Tho I dont really understand how they calculate / how it works. Would be glad if someone gave me a simple guide on what the stuff is! (Level, Player EXP, MonsterEXP,MaxEXP,MaxEXPdan,ProductEXP,Craftpoint, Boosterrate and Reinforcerate.

So yeah! I want to lower my EXP Rates
Old 04/29/2014, 14:42   #2

exp.bin included Level, Player EXP, MonsterEXP,MaxEXP,MaxEXPdan,ProductEXP,Craftpoint, Boosterrate and Reinforcerate.
using Rohan Bin COnverter ^_^
Old 04/29/2014, 18:45   #3

Did you just repost my topic... I'm asking how to change the rates in it.
Old 04/29/2014, 19:16   #4

Do you want to lower exp rates or exp requirements?

Lowering exp rates makes it slower to level up, lowering exp requirements makes it quicker to level up.

Lowering exp requirements is not recommended if the server is already running because it'll make people jump many levels.

What you need to adjust is MonsterEXP, MaxEXP and MaxEXPdan. Lower numbers = slower levelling, higher numbers = faster levelling.

It's worth noting that RHdata has a bug which automatically applies a multiplier to these columns when converting from xls to bin so you need to put in different numbers before you convert. If you're using a hex editor or other converter you won't have this problem.
Old 04/29/2014, 19:22   #5

so if i lower the numbers by 50% it goes half as fast to level up?
Old 04/29/2014, 19:39   #6

you can divide the original value by 2 to make it 2x faster, or multiply it by 2 to make it 2x harder...

easy enough?
Old 04/29/2014, 21:48   #7

Ok so I tried to change the values and the EXP rate did change but not as I wanted it, When i extract the Bin file to a xls file and change for example Level 1 MonsterEXP from 7k to 2k, and then put it back in to the Bin file, and then extract it again it has a totally diffrent nummer, and it changes each time I do it?? from 2k to 61k? help please.

I put the Backup files back and its still putting random EXP now.
Old 04/29/2014, 22:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
It's worth noting that RHdata has a bug which automatically applies a multiplier to these columns when converting from xls to bin so you need to put in different numbers before you convert. If you're using a hex editor or other converter you won't have this problem.
You must be using RHdata.
Old 04/30/2014, 14:53   #9

I tried with a webextractor with xamp also but it did exactly the same thing.

Eitherway insane exp in game, or 0% per kill.

Could you show me a converter that works?