Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change Level Cap

Discussion on Change Level Cap within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change Level Cap

how to change max level on my server , someone tell me plz
Old 04/18/2014, 17:24   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by auguztx View Post
how to change max level on my server , someone tell me plz
Try it by yourself lol.
Hate it if someone ask everyshit here on Forum without try any single **** -.-
Go on Rage Zone Forum and check there, if im right someone Postet there how to Edit it!
Old 04/18/2014, 17:32   #3

hey if i know that i do not ask on here

if i found that i'm not still here
Old 04/18/2014, 17:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by auguztx View Post
hey if i know that i do not ask on here

if i found that i'm not still here
You didnt search, you only try to get others work
Old 04/26/2014, 13:30   #5

Actully Shelldon you tell everyone"bins" wish isnt really an answer and Even I need to know how to change the Cap but I havent foudn it yet, This is a forum and its made for asking questions / sharing stuff. So if you dont wanna help the guy then theres no need of posting xD Just saying.
Old 04/26/2014, 14:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by snodd11 View Post
Actully Shelldon you tell everyone"bins" wish isnt really an answer and Even I need to know how to change the Cap but I havent foudn it yet, This is a forum and its made for asking questions / sharing stuff. So if you dont wanna help the guy then theres no need of posting xD Just saying.
People already answered most of the Questions already on other Thread. Just search there.
Old 04/26/2014, 15:51   #7

To be fair if you enter the search term

change the level cap

into the "search this forum" box, you get this thread.

While this has been asked many times this forum has over 1500 threads and 17,000 posts. Regardless of that nobody has actually ever answered this particular question with any level of authority. The closest anyone came was "edit the "mapxx.exe" file and even then did not get into any kind of detail. All other answers provided were "use the forum search" which is totally unhelpful. If you don't know the answer either say nothing or simply say "I don't know". Nobody will think less of you for that.

-----------
I personally don't know where to edit the exe an really have no interest in doing so.

However most know that if you attempt to edit an exe file without knowing exactly what you are doing, you will completely screw up the executable. Few are willing to tell you how to do that because there are different versions of the map server exe file leaked out to the wild and not all will have the level values at the same offsets. That leaves you having to do your own decompiling of the map server with IDA to find its offsets and editing the exe file with a hex editor they are found.