Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Team Recruitment] Ion Rohan 2 - GM & Forum Mods Needed

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Team Recruitment] Ion Rohan 2 - GM & Forum Mods Needed

Hello Elitepvper Community,

Firstly i would like to tell you a bit about Ion Networks so you know exactly how we work before you proceed. Ion Networks has been around for a little over a year now. Our major goal in all games that we host is Stability and Balance. We provide our community with games that are almost bug free and up 24/7. Maturity and Professionalism is key with working at Ion Networks.

Information on old Ion Rohan

In the past Ion Networks had one of the most successful and prospering Rohan private servers titled "Ion Rohan". The server had 900+ players online daily accompanied by daily planned events and frequent updates. The server went down after 8 months due to the release of a hack that shutdown most private servers around that time. We chose to put Ion Rohan to rest in hopes reviving it in the near future. Now we're looking to revive Ion Rohan due to the fan base's request.

What we are looking for

Currently we are looking for a Game Master, and Game Supporters/Forum Moderators. Since we have free/open dedicated host and web hosts prepared along with domains that currently is not an issue. Read below to see what is required of each position along with the application format promptly following.

Game Masters -

1. Must have 1~2 years gaming experience
  2. Spend atleast 3~5 hours on computer Daily
  3. Knowledge of Game Master Commands, and conduct
  4. Must have a Skype in order to contact and participate in group meetings.
Application Format

Game Supporters -

1. Must have 6~12 months of gaming experience
  2. Very mature mind and kind
  3. Knowledge of Quests,Class's,Races,Guides,Tips to help players in-game
  4. Must have a Skype in order to contact and participate in group meetings.
Application Format

Positions Available

When a position if filled it will immediately be added to the total below, when a position is open i will post a comment in the thread informing everyone of the opening. We currently are only looking for 2 people to fill each position, as the server becomes more popular and demanding we will open more slots.

Game Master - [ 0 / 1 ]
Game Supporter - [ 0 / 3 ]

How To Contact Me

If you would like to contact me as soon as you have posted your application here, please proceed below for a interview. Interviews are very detailed so be have information that might be vital available once needed. Thing such as Photo,screenshots may be requested. Skype : Add "Xiroshiro"Facebook :
Direct Message me here :

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would love to apply Xiro, but I really don't have the temperament to be a GM (If I did I would open my own private server). I would give Game Supporter or Moderator some thought since these would still be able to actually play on the server. With that in mind here is My G.S. application - subject to acceptance on both sides:

Name: Mark
Timezone: -5 EST
How long have you played Rohan?: Since April 2008
Have you worked for a Rohan Private Server before?: Yes as developer & moderator
If yes please provide where here : DarkGamerz
What do you like most about helping people?: Enhancing server growth and health
Whats the funnest aspect of Rohan to you?: International social interaction

Old   #3

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 4,955
You should search for help at your forum and not here. If you want, you could do it on your p-server thread.

#closed
Closed Thread