Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[ Ion Network ] Ion Rohan - OBT | Now Live | Mid/High-Rate | Dedicated

Reply
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 19
d1cer10 Still mad? Like i told people on any other server of Rohan you dont like then dont play noone asked you to pay or play a game you dont like and if you think the game sucks go ahead make your own server/game like 99% of the people arround this forum did.Let's see if you can do that and if you can then even better you can make your own file's and configuration as you like it flamming a forum wont change a thing almost all the people in this forum are developers/website designers or programers not normal players very few are normal player's and by that i mean arround 10 in total So no matter how hard you try to take down a server it will not go down just cuz you flame on 1 forum/chat :P


!!!Hater's never die they just multiply!!!



tgrt2008 is offline  
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
now downloading client ...


vahrezio is offline  
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 6
I enjoy playing on this server so far.. Sorry for trolling & flame. Server population has increased , bring darkstar & brotherhood back to make it the best server

@PenguinJoe Remove/edit your responses to my posts , i am not trolling anymore
d1cer10 is offline  
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1cer10 View Post
@PenguinJoe Remove/edit your responses to my posts , i am not trolling anymore

Done. Thank you.


PenguinJoe is offline  
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I love the server guys, nice work
vacahongo is offline  
Old   #111

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Keep the Good work up! :-)
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
Hope you enjoy we try to make the community happy. Its very hard because some people just like to troll 24/7 cause they post ads on your server. But seems like everything is slowly getting better.
iOn-Net is offline  
Old   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 37
Slowly but surely goodluck

Off topic: while checking some of my old files, i saw ver 1 and ver 2 ion mall that me and jinxx created and try to set it up to my local server. here's some last marks left.



kennethz008 is offline  
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Gate 3901 error ;C
zeniu12 is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 109
Ion Rohan owes us a shitload of money.
Their antihack is gone.
Meanwhile, as a courtesy everyone has full GM access.
zzerachiel is offline  
Old   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
Ion Rohan owes us a shitload of money.
Their antihack is gone.
Meanwhile, as a courtesy everyone has full GM access.
Very professional.
Saved before the above is edited.
PenguinJoe is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
Ion Rohan owes us a shitload of money.
Their antihack is gone.
Meanwhile, as a courtesy everyone has full GM access.
ohh. well i guess xiro again have shitload of reason on why hes not paying what he owes? feels back the memory
kennethz008 is offline  
Old   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 30
Makes a good warning to anyone that uses this antihack service I would say. I defended Req many times for his past actions against those that used his code without licensing it. I can't condone this unprofessional behavior.

If you have a subscription service and you customer does not pay, you stop the service and engage collections agencies to get your money. You don't remove the means of that customer to actually pay you. When you do that, you don't get paid.

You provide invoices for those services rendered. Hell there is even some kind of contractual agreement written up binding it. Was any of that done? I bet not.
PenguinJoe is offline  
Old   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 109
My "written" contract with Xiro sounded like this :

"I give you an antihack license for a weekly fee ( formerly a % based cooperation ). I won't login and play on your server and i will do my best to keep your server secure.

If, however, you fail to pay one week, i will shut down the antihack.
If you betray my trust in any way, i will do ... things to your server"

So, let's sum it up now.
He owes us 1300 usd.
Yurneroo talked to Xiro and got the payment down to 650 usd as a sign of good will.
Out of those 650 usd he was supposed to send 200 usd this Sunday and the rest by the end of the month or next month.

The payment wall logs states he has 1800 usd in donations, excepting the items he sold directly to the players ( the Ion Costumes and the others )

So, technically i was scammed, that's why i chose to do that.

The item mall is also made by me. That was given for free, because somehow i trusted Xiro.
Considering all the things i did for Ion my reaction is normal and appropriate.

Why do you take his side?

P.S. I figured that you guys saved the database prior to me doing that stuff. It was just a warning.
Not to mention that if the server doesn't have an antihack everybody can get forge hacked weapons and dupe.

I don't want to get in a fight with you, i just want Xiro to keep his end of the deal.
But that won't happen, because i highly doubt he ever wanted to keep the server online for too long.

Later edit
As far as i know a verbal contract between two men should be enough.
zzerachiel is offline  
Old   #120

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
My "written" contract with Xiro sounded like this :

"I give you an antihack license for a weekly fee ( formerly a % based cooperation ). I won't login and play on your server and i will do my best to keep your server secure.

If, however, you fail to pay one week, i will shut down the antihack.
If you betray my trust in any way, i will do ... things to your server"

So, let's sum it up now.
He owes us 1300 usd.
Yurneroo talked to Xiro and got the payment down to 650 usd as a sign of good will.
Out of those 650 usd he was supposed to send 200 usd this Sunday and the rest by the end of the month or next month.

The payment wall logs states he has 1800 usd in donations, excepting the items he sold directly to the players ( the Ion Costumes and the others )

So, technically i was scammed, that's why i chose to do that.

The item mall is also made by me. That was given for free, because somehow i trusted Xiro.
Considering all the things i did for Ion my reaction is normal and appropriate.

Why do you take his side?

P.S. I figured that you guys saved the database prior to me doing that stuff. It was just a warning.
Not to mention that if the server doesn't have an antihack everybody can get forge hacked weapons and dupe.

I don't want to get in a fight with you, i just want Xiro to keep his end of the deal.
But that won't happen, because i highly doubt he ever wanted to keep the server online for too long.

Later edit
As far as i know a verbal contract between two men should be enough.
Would be better if you put on the Antihack a Serial into it. Like 30 Days and then he need to Pay you and then next Money. Best & Safe way...

Like you did on Shine-Rohan.


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Reply

Tags
advertisement, dedicated, private server, rohan, rohan blood feud



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[DEDICATED] Gaia Network # 120 Cap PvE # High Rate #New Files #Free Silks #13 Degree
Home Page : Gaia Online - The best of the best! | Main Page Register : Gaia Online - The best of the best! | Register Full Client Download: Here !...
62 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
[ Ion Network ] Ion Rohan - CBT | Now Live | Mid-Rate | Dedicated
Please Delete this thread, or close its old i have made a new thread since we are now in Open Beta!
42 Replies - Rohan
[Rohan] Ion Rohan 2 - CBT | Dedicated | Mid Rate
Please delete this thread, thank you.
7 Replies - Rohan
[Ion-Network] Ion Rohan Closed Beta Testing Dedicated
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreaker/LogoForForums.png Hello , Ion-Net is proud to present its new MMORPG that we will be...
3 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.