Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ Ion Network ] Ion Rohan - OBT | Now Live | Mid/High-Rate | Dedicated

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
new updates: insurgent accesories have 100% fail rate . they said 0-5 succes rate is 100% , i post this on forum and gm evil laugh

Old   #17

xD So Xiro still trying to run a server when you got no idea how to edit it?

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
xD So Xiro still trying to run a server when you got no idea how to edit it?
LOL Pot calling the kettle black there dreto? How's your server doing? Just tried to click on it's web link and it seems to be .... dead. bwahahahaha!
Old   #19

they said ARS V can fail because there is a bug , now ARS III stones fail too at 100% succes rate... if you don't want to waste your time don't try this server

Old   #20

RATES

Expx50
Cronex35
Drop x35

Reinforcement for weapons / Armor

( We don't want temps running around with +12 insurgents hitting 10k's regs.... , Balance the game )

1-5 safe
6= 75%
7=50%
8=25%
9=2%+

As for rings its the same , We do have a bug where +5's have been failings ( We can't fix that )
We will be adding Armor Reinforcement stones I/II/III To item mall soon

The rate for rare/unique seems to be a flat 85%

The level refine rates are
-1 : 80%
-2 : 70%
-3 : 60%

Starter Pack [ In Event Inventory ]

4x Ion feathers
20 pet feeds x50 ( Trade-able)
Ion golden castle set ( eyes / ears / chest / helm)
Perm Molly and Monkey
10 SES
10 ASES
Starter weps lvl 1 +7
10% hp
10% DD
5% mana / hp abs
+25 all stats
+50 attack
ect
2x Tightly sealed 30 slot backs
1x Lightweight 30 slot bag
4x 300% solo / party scrolls

Thanks for joining Ion networks
Our goal is to bring back Old Ion and to get our old player base of 900 daily members online
We have better GAME MASTERS and ALL GM HAVE LIMITED POWERS (Impossible for spawning items )
We want this server to be as balanced as possible , Like other private servers we have to make money from donations to keep the server up and running for our players! So we are selling Ion Costumes ect ... But have no fear We will put them in game as boss drops and IP mall So we can balance this server ( The starting costume is almost as good as the ion costume)

See you all in game !
Old   #21

@IOn-Net
U will add Weapon / Armor Reinforcement in IP Mall ?
u could add max Reinf III, and all others stones in IM.

and please, drop the IP mall prices. 18k IP for 1 Improved Option stone isnt fair. (not only the Option stones, everything is overpriced).

Please consider my suggestions.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdtarrask View Post
@IOn-Net
U will add Weapon / Armor Reinforcement in IP Mall ?
u could add max Reinf III, and all others stones in IM.

and please, drop the IP mall prices. 18k IP for 1 Improved Option stone isnt fair. (not only the Option stones, everything is overpriced).

Please consider my suggestions.
I will talk about it with my staff, also :

Update from 3/11/14:

1. Doubled the drop rate for option stones. It now ranges from ~30% to ~10%.
2. Added permanent and timed ION Hats.
3. Doubled the IP Tickets drop chance. Also added 300k IP Ticket drop chance.
4. Added Hot Springs Pass to the Ingame IP Mall for 4,000 IP Points.
5. All mobs in Hot Springs Pass are now level 105. They have a Up'd chance to drop option stones.
6. All pet food now feed for 50 feeds every 60 minutes.
7. Premium Organic Meal is now tradeable.
8. Increased the drop rate for Bezemuth and Ruler to 100%.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

NEW UPDATES:
1. Insurgent necklace,ring,brooch sale price was 1m , now 300k.
2. Some1 had insurgents +6 when ARS 1/2/3/4 we're not in shop and ARS V had 100% fail rate on 0-5 which they said is safe
3. The Game Master guild killed ruler in the first day of new update which is not mentioned on their official forum. ( i think they make this server to have fun ) so if you don't want to play against game master you can try darkgamerz rohan/renaissance rohan

they have done these updates just to have fun , staff is just a joke making some characters with normal names and they use item mall stuff for free ofc , make the updates just for them to be better
conclusion: worst server world , you don't deserve that 20 players playing LOL
Old   #24

1. Insurgents are always 300k, not 1mil.
2. As far as i could tell, the rates were bugged but they weren't 0%. ARS III was forgeable. It's all about luck, mate. It seems you ain't having it.
3. Dunno abt that.

Now, you sound awfully familiar. Are you the guy that did those chargebacks on dRohan and now moved on Ion just to do the same thing?

I mean, it's the "posing as a victim" attitude you have that makes me want to make sure you don't breed.
Old   #25

hello reqviem idc if you are from their staff now or not but:
1. insurgents were 1m or more until they changed that.
2. you find 8 fails in a row bad luck from 100% succes chance? ( so i don't have the luck to succesfuly forge on a supposed 100% succes rate sorry )
3. the game masters guild is fun tho , they ******* don't know about the wind rhythm spots in kallistia and now they kill ruler w/o priest , the unique blunt level 8x is so stronk , and not even full glacial set. their synergy must be so strong to kill a boss like that this server is a parody

They can't reach the 900 active players , not even if the president of indonesia force the indo ppl to play on their server, they rather die than play on this there
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
Now, you sound awfully familiar. Are you the guy that did those chargebacks on dRohan and now moved on Ion just to do the same thing?

I mean, it's the "posing as a victim" attitude you have that makes me want to make sure you don't breed.
Yes he is Req. I am expecting him to pull the same kind of scam on Ion as he did on Dgz. I have already warned the staff there to keep an eye on him.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by best poppy eu View Post
hello reqviem idc if you are from their staff now or not but:
1. insurgents were 1m or more until they changed that.
2. you find 8 fails in a row bad luck from 100% succes chance? ( so i don't have the luck to succesfuly forge on a supposed 100% succes rate sorry )
3. the game masters guild is fun tho , they ******* don't know about the wind rhythm spots in kallistia and now they kill ruler w/o priest , the unique blunt level 8x is so stronk , and not even full glacial set. their synergy must be so strong to kill a boss like that this server is a parody

They can't reach the 900 active players , not even if the president of indonesia force the indo ppl to play on their server, they rather die than play on this there
1. Server is in constant change to fit the players needs and wants.
2. We already responded to tons of this same statement.. We stated this was a bug on our forums and in our advertisement posts. Please be careful and read next time.
3. Im the only guild master in the game and your telling me that i created a guild and killed a boss? Let me tell you that i dont even have a character besides my GM account in which i use to hosts event. In which the only character is "Demon" which players on the server already know about. If you want to flame thats fine, be that person. But dont spot lies and nonsense on my threads. Thank you.

Haha, we shall see in time my friend btw... GL with your life and all your future goals Ill definitely be praying for you.
Old   #28

I once had such a person in my class at high school. He kept complaining about everything and made **** up allday long. Thats ****** annoying.

Oh and yea, its always the others!
Old   #29

You better don t lie. Your gm's posted again 2 days ago ring 0-5 100% succes rate , then he told me to try with ars 3 & 2(100% safe) and i get fails at +3

So why you have made a new server rate thread 2 days ago and you posted the rates again after i reported this. So do you think i am a tester and i will report any kind of bug on my money w/o doing anything? It is fair? And i am not talking about these posts

One of your server gms have item mall access since he can add more things to it. I said they are abusing item mall stuff buying like 4-5 ion costumes when they were 6k points? Do you think some1 is crazy spending money like that in the first day of a pserver? I said they are abusing the item mall stuff because they have no ingame powers
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by best poppy eu View Post
One of your server gms have item mall access since he can add more things to it. I said they are abusing item mall stuff buying like 4-5 ion costumes when they were 6k points? Do you think some1 is crazy spending money like that in the first day of a pserver? I said they are abusing the item mall stuff because they have no ingame powers
Jeez, what is it with you guys that insist on throwing around accusations without any real proof whatsoever? You cal that proof of anything? I see nothing but speculation and suspicion. You can not offer any proof at all that these guys are cheating the system. Because there isn't any! 4-5 costumes the first day? Seriously? You think that is proof? The GMs are helping out. I dare say they are not even being paid to do it. Do you think it unreasonable for the owner to give them in-game goodies for their help? That is between them and the owner. That is NONE of YOUR concern. Even if they bought it themselves, Do you think everybody that plays on that server is as stingy as you? I have 4 of those costumes myself and I am not on the Ion staff. So what? Does that mean I have free access to anything in the item mall too? I paid for it and online the moderator you bullied into showing you his paypal statement - I won't. Frankly I feel they should IP ban you immediately for that.

You want to discuss this with the staff at Ion? Do it at the Ion forums. This is not the place for your spam.

Tags
advertisement, dedicated, private server, rohan, rohan blood feud