Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some sort of fishing bot?

Discussion on some sort of fishing bot? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
some sort of fishing bot?

hey i was just wondering i f i could request some sort of bot for fishing? so the arrow hits the center every time? it ****** me off lol i keep missing it :P

thx in advance if anyone wants to do it
Old 06/05/2008, 15:17   #2

Yeah lol.
Old 08/17/2009, 22:16   #3

press alt + f6 that should pause the game.. try it.
Old 08/21/2009, 20:50   #4

alt + f6 is not work againn....
Old 08/22/2009, 03:41   #5

alt shift f6
Old 08/28/2009, 20:51   #6

if alt+f6 do not work use ctrl + alt + f4.... I'm sure its works..

Press THANKS button...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
what sort of exploit is this and what does it do?
02/01/2010 - Archlord - 8 Replies
i see people lure a goblin in Tor fortress and they let it kill them on purpose. they keep repeating this hundreds of times. what exactly are they doing it for? what sort of exploit is this?
Some new sort of bug?
10/28/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hey i think there is some new sort of bug or something in the 360x server few days ago i tried to open new char at the third server and after i did it dced me and gave me some error when im trying to log in the error is 600,300 today my guild mate in JackAss told me it happend to one of our players and i think more of our players got it cause there are no ppl online atm and yesterday we had 10+ active members so i hope someone got the solution for this crap
Sort of New
03/11/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi, i never posted here yet and so that thing will go away on my screen, i post here now... okie dokie.
Is there this sort of program..?
11/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Is there an app somewhere like you have 1000x hello in a text file, but you want to change the 1000x hello to hi in a fast way.. Does anyone know if this exist ? :ops: EDIT: I know you can replace a letter in textblock or something u english call it but its still slow as hell..
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips Glossy Mightfish I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in Steamwheedle Port in tanaris. Summer Bass To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.