Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP, Setting up a Client that auto connects to the server not using .bat file

Discussion on HELP, Setting up a Client that auto connects to the server not using .bat file within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP, Setting up a Client that auto connects to the server not using .bat file

any who can help me with this Setting up a Client that auto connects to the server not using .bat file
Old 01/23/2014, 05:03   #2

use thorpatcher bind your launcher there lol or create using visual basic

if you dont have knowledge doing those things and if you cant google it for the tutorial dont make a server
Old 01/23/2014, 06:31   #3

I like to use the Delphi is better and easier than Visual Basic.
No bullshit to make something so simple.

Code:
winexec('rohanclient.exe "http://IP_SERVER"', sw_normal);
Create a form, and place a button and set the button action code above.
Remember the Launcher should be in the game folder
Old 01/23/2014, 08:24   #4

thx oziel235.. i will try it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Could not Load ThreeWayWar Setting file
03/16/2018 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
So moinsen Community! Ich habe folgendes Problem: Beim Serverstart: Could not Load ThreeWayWar Setting file Ich habe nun jegliche Threads in der Sufu abgeklappert geschätzte 20 die ebenfalls dieses Problem hatten und wirklich in keinem dieser thread hab ich eine Lösung gefunden die mir geholfen hat. Habe nun die Verknüpfungen neu erstellt. (Sollten nach neuem erstellen einwandfrei funktionieren.) Habe überprüft ob alle Dateien vorhanden sind.
ThreewayWar setting file
11/20/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Servus, nachdem ich es geschaft habe halbwegs die Serverfiles über menen Root zu starten bekommen ich jetzt die Fehlermeldung: Could not load ThreewayWar setting file kann mir da jemand weiter helfen ?
Setting up the registration file
08/02/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok few things im having trouble with ... my domain is purchased through someone other than my Dedicated Server Provider now i am trying to configure a registration file with the NCarbon form but i cant seem to get it to work can someone guide me through the process or post somethings that could possibly help this is as far as i got while setting it up as an IIS on my dedicated but maybe you can tell me whats wrong go here and you can actually see the form ..... 199.192.76.122 Second thing...
Some Questions about Setting the server online and how to get ep 5.1 client :D?
01/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I dont know how to Set it up online. i tried the things everyone said but it didnt worked :| And Where can i get an ep 5.1 or 6 client? Plz help me :) Greetz, Luc
BUYING ANY FILE SERVER+DB FILE+CLIENT
09/28/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello every body... i would like to ask anyone here if you all want sell any file server or db file or client please i need 1package with full set completely i mean u all can add me at ym [email protected]:D