Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ion Network] Looking Developers/Coders For New Project

Discussion on [Ion Network] Looking Developers/Coders For New Project within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ion Network] Looking Developers/Coders For New Project

Hello Everyone,

Most of you know me as Mr.Ion the owner of Ion Networks. Recently its come to my attention that most people want Ion Rohan back. From countless private messages on my Forums and Facebook page, I've decided to start a new project. This project will be different from all the others that people have had out in the past. The server will also be different, no longer will be it rules by staff but by the people. All games Ion-Network now sponsors is run by the community not the staff.

To the point i will be looking for a full team, Im not looking for GM's at the moment so please don't private message me asking to be one.

What I'm looking for

Developers [0/3] - You must have at least 1~2 years of experience developing Rohan. You must be able to do things such as the following ; Compile Custom Client, Develop a secure patcher, Manage & Add Custom Content.

Website Designer/Coder [0/1] - You must be able to provide a fluent website with HTML5 functions. Provide updates and fixed to the site.

How To Apply

To apply for a position simply send me a friend request on Skype @ "Xiroshiro", You will be interviewed and questioned to see if you can fit the position. Some proof may be needed to show your skills and past experience with other servers.
Old 11/30/2013, 17:59   #2

So xiro after all still trying to make rohan i tought after we stole your files you said something like '' Il release all files so you can't sell them'' but i see you still trying to make that broke files work aa?
Old 11/30/2013, 18:32   #3

I mean I like xiro but hey, what you are looking for is unarchievable. You wont find anyone with serious coding or modding background around here. The few of us who are capable of doing so are already busy with other servers or own projects.
Old 11/30/2013, 18:35   #4

This isn't the only place I'm looking for a team. Ion-Network is turning into Corporation so I'm interviewing people in real life now for future projects.

I posted this here just for the people who do know how to develop rohan more than the newbie people.
Old 11/30/2013, 18:42   #5

Well, good luck than.
Old 12/04/2013, 08:27   #6

Can i add For Developers ?
Old 12/05/2013, 18:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rianwds View Post
Can i add For Developers ?
Are you a developer?