Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide option Item Drop

Discussion on Guide option Item Drop within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide option Item Drop

Can anyone put up some guid where to get specific Option Items (important one like DD, Arm Def., ),or where to obtain it easily (like Protection Of Marea from Orc King and Weapon Atk from E.Tonken)

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
buff bot/drop hack-pick up/item drop
07/12/2012 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
i saw many topics about what i said in title , i would like to know if is available any of this for GF servers :) i mean DROP HACK - i heard about bots who pick up other players items , ITEM DROP - a bot who increase drop chances and BUFF BOT ... i had search the forum and i didnt found anything to download , just few expired links... i'll be very pleased if someone know something about this bots ,in special DROP HACK , and he can explain or leave here a link to...
RappelzSro[Exp/350 SP/350 PT Exp/400 Gold Drop/100% Sox Item Drop/50% /100K Silk]
05/24/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 12 Replies
# Just Fixing Everything