Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some Ideas For Dark Gamerz

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some Ideas For Dark Gamerz

First of all real thanks to DGz Rohan Team for making a nice Anti-Hack Server. Me and some of my friends really searching for a good Rohan Server and this one looks have a future. Anyway after playing for 4-5 days, I have some Ideas that could be great for the server.

1. Please do some work on LvL refine or at least say the true success chance in your Facebook Page. I dont know whats the % but its seriously lower or same as 50%. Its too hard for low levels to refine gears.

2. Boost the crone rate a little bit or make Rings drop little bit more. At R3 if you grind for an hour you get only 6-7mil crone which too low than other private servers offer. I am not asking to boost the rate high, but just a little bit more or at least on lower lvls so low lvls also can get good start.

3. The IM is the best and I guess the best part of playing this game, which balance both donating and non-donating players (like vision Rohan) but the IM drops are drastically low. I dont know about higher lvls but after 5 days of playing I got only 1K-1.5K IM, technically its useless if you make drops like this. Again I have no idea of High lvls but I think low lvl player should get almost equal amount of IM so they can get some Items too. I am gonna try this game and see whats the drop in Higher lvl (1xx) mobs. If you cant make 20k-25k IM points after 2-3 hr of grind then its useless and I am gonna say only Donating player oriented.

4. Please boost the Normal SES success chance, I tried 11 SES and all fail. Would be great if there is another 100% SES at lvl 50 (only lvl 6 SES) before lvl 65.

I played rohan for like 4-5 yrs and left it last year. Hope me and my friends can start again at DGz. [I am Sven from Hope Guild (Divinity server) at Int. Rohan]

Old   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
First of all real thanks to DGz Rohan Team for making a nice Anti-Hack Server. Me and some of my friends really searching for a good Rohan Server and this one looks have a future. Anyway after playing for 4-5 days, I have some Ideas that could be great for the server.

1. Please do some work on LvL refine or at least say the true success chance in your Facebook Page. I dont know whats the % but its seriously lower or same as 50%. Its too hard for low levels to refine gears.

2. Boost the crone rate a little bit or make Rings drop little bit more. At R3 if you grind for an hour you get only 6-7mil crone which too low than other private servers offer. I am not asking to boost the rate high, but just a little bit more or at least on lower lvls so low lvls also can get good start.

3. The IM is the best and I guess the best part of playing this game, which balance both donating and non-donating players (like vision Rohan) but the IM drops are drastically low. I dont know about higher lvls but after 5 days of playing I got only 1K-1.5K IM, technically its useless if you make drops like this. Again I have no idea of High lvls but I think low lvl player should get almost equal amount of IM so they can get some Items too. I am gonna try this game and see whats the drop in Higher lvl (1xx) mobs. If you cant make 20k-25k IM points after 2-3 hr of grind then its useless and I am gonna say only Donating player oriented.

4. Please boost the Normal SES success chance, I tried 11 SES and all fail. Would be great if there is another 100% SES at lvl 50 (only lvl 6 SES) before lvl 65.

I played rohan for like 4-5 yrs and left it last year. Hope me and my friends can start again at DGz. [I am Sven from Hope Guild (Divinity server) at Int. Rohan]
Post this on DGRohan Forum. This ist a Forum for that Server.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Post this on DGRohan Forum. This ist a Forum for that Server.
Sorry
Old   #4

Ha yeah he has posted it there. Thanks for the input, we do take player feedback and suggestions seriously and will be making a small patch on Monday with a few tweaks.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post

yep, and better starting items will get more players there. im not asking for op rings and sets but favor for those want to catch up to that nice server
Old   #6

I was thinking about that too. Like you say nothing OP but something that can be used to start off in PvE without it being harder than it needs to be.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Ha yeah he has posted it there. Thanks for the input, we do take player feedback and suggestions seriously and will be making a small patch on Monday with a few tweaks.
don't believe him , you'll lose your money .
server will closed soon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cacat.JPG (102.0 KB, 11 views)
Old   #8

Will it really? You keep calling us bigmoutha liar or something like that in failed broken English when all you're doing is spreading nothing but lies and deceit.

This server is here to stay, unlike your failed attempt.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Will it really? You keep calling us bigmoutha liar or something like that in failed broken English when all you're doing is spreading nothing but lies and deceit.

This server is here to stay, unlike your failed attempt.
just wait and see
Old   #10

:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
don't believe him , you'll lose your money .
server will closed soon
Seriously Buddy Whats your Problem. Be Peace
Old   #11

I just start to play on ur server and im 63 the server its nice what problem i see its that all are 100+ and no one gyve buffs and some how its hard to play alone without money because no one buy low lvl items what u need to do its a event or i dont know u guys need to make ppl come to ur server .
And a idee for u if u can change the skill to make axe for def on my local server i make the axe mace and the skills work soo maybe u guys whit skill editor can change the skill to can work whit axe it will be nice to see all weapons used.