Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ishtaria is...

Discussion on Ishtaria is... within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ishtaria is...

...currently in talks and may be joining a reputable anti-hack pserver in the near future.

It's in the early stages at the moment but be assured if the genuine Ishtaria name reappears in the future it will only be confirmed (at least on epvp) by this name.

What does Ishataria stand for?

Ishtaria was the Rohan name I used on official and on Xor. It is a name synonymous with honest fair play for everyone. An expert player in the old days of iRohan and someone who wants to recreate the balance that used to exist. I want a balanced PvP game where every class is viable in some way.

But weren't you corrupt on Xor?

No, not in the slightest. It was a smear campaign created by a few people due to my disagreements with the Xor team. One of the admins at Xor has since cleared me of any wrongdoing.

Have you done anything else since then?

Actually yes, I was part of the Underground Rohan team under the name of Kyocera before the owners closed down due to legal pressure.

What can we expect from you as part of a development team?

You can expect genuine attempts to balance gameplay along with truly unique gameplay features.

Like I said at the start, talks are in the early stages at the moment. If all goes according to plan I'll get to work asap on providing new and unique balancing as well as new content.

At the end of the day, while various files have become open to the new pservers, time and time again it has been proven that they just cannot provide the right environment for a balanced and sustained server. This is why I have been asked to help. I can't promise much but what I will promise is that any server I work on will be biased towards PvP for everyone in a balanced way, regardless of cash or hard work/gameplay time is used.

There is no room for dupers here. There is no room for cheating indos here. This will be a server for honest gamers only, those who enjoy the rewards of working hard and reaping the rewards for it.

I hope the talks go well and I can work on Rohan again. I have always been here for the legit player and I will always continue to be.

Yours,
~Ishtaria
Old 10/02/2013, 08:16   #2

Hi... >.>
Old 10/02/2013, 08:43   #3

O hai ^^
Welcome back
Old 10/02/2013, 12:58   #4

nice, hopefully this is really going to be one quality rohan ps ^^
Old 10/03/2013, 15:28   #5

Ishtaria is the most fail one of the Xor's GM, thankyou
Old 10/03/2013, 15:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatFastard View Post
...currently in talks and may be joining a reputable anti-hack pserver in the near future.

It's in the early stages at the moment but be assured if the genuine Ishtaria name reappears in the future it will only be confirmed (at least on epvp) by this name.

What does Ishataria stand for?

Ishtaria was the Rohan name I used on official and on Xor. It is a name synonymous with honest fair play for everyone. An expert player in the old days of iRohan and someone who wants to recreate the balance that used to exist. I want a balanced PvP game where every class is viable in some way.

But weren't you corrupt on Xor?

No, not in the slightest. It was a smear campaign created by a few people due to my disagreements with the Xor team. One of the admins at Xor has since cleared me of any wrongdoing.

Have you done anything else since then?

Actually yes, I was part of the Underground Rohan team under the name of Kyocera before the owners closed down due to legal pressure.

What can we expect from you as part of a development team?

You can expect genuine attempts to balance gameplay along with truly unique gameplay features.

Like I said at the start, talks are in the early stages at the moment. If all goes according to plan I'll get to work asap on providing new and unique balancing as well as new content.

At the end of the day, while various files have become open to the new pservers, time and time again it has been proven that they just cannot provide the right environment for a balanced and sustained server. This is why I have been asked to help. I can't promise much but what I will promise is that any server I work on will be biased towards PvP for everyone in a balanced way, regardless of cash or hard work/gameplay time is used.

There is no room for dupers here. There is no room for cheating indos here. This will be a server for honest gamers only, those who enjoy the rewards of working hard and reaping the rewards for it.

I hope the talks go well and I can work on Rohan again. I have always been here for the legit player and I will always continue to be.

Yours,
~Ishtaria

WOOOOOW , this is the most bigmoutha i ever see
is this guy really exist it this world ?

prove your words with something usefull
or go to he?l
Old 10/03/2013, 15:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
WOOOOOW , this is the most bigmoutha i ever see
is this guy really exist it this world ?

prove your words with something usefull
or go to he?l
yeah bigmoutha also big liar
Old 10/03/2013, 17:17   #8

Haters gonna hate ...
Old 10/03/2013, 20:23   #9

i hope for balance and no hack no dupe server with many ppl and i want there donation panel to be sure the server will be on i want clasic item mall and maybe even ip bud with small scrools like 10%
Old 10/03/2013, 20:44   #10

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischo12331 View Post
i hope for balance and no hack no dupe server with many ppl and i want there donation panel to be sure the server will be on i want clasic item mall and maybe even ip bud with small scrools like 10%
Donation Pannel is not that easy...

Paymentwll doesnt make anymore for Rohan Servers the Panel ^^
I need it for my Server too...
Old 10/04/2013, 12:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
WOOOOOW , this is the most bigmoutha i ever see is this guy really exist it this world ?

prove your words with something usefull or go to he?l
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by torndes2 View Post
Ishtaria is the most fail one of the Xor's GM, thankyou
Hi hater.
Old 10/04/2013, 17:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Donation Pannel is not that easy...

Paymentwll doesnt make anymore for Rohan Servers the Panel ^^
I need it for my Server too...
just simply want something to keep the server alive.I dont think iam the only one who want to make a profit or atleast pay for the server costs
Old 10/04/2013, 21:06   #13

It's not a new pserver but an existing one. They already have some very experienced devs on board, probably the best out there at the moment but I can't add much to that because I'm not a true dev as I don't have those skills.

I do have very good bin editing skills and the knowledge to help with new ideas and systems. I'll be working with the DarkGamerz crew to help turn it into the best, most unique, exciting and balanced server out there.
Old 10/04/2013, 21:46   #14

hey nice to see u here i wish we will be able to pvp some day let me know if u join a nice server <3