Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK]How to see all online players?

Discussion on [ASK]How to see all online players? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK]How to see all online players?

hello everyone

I have some question, on my server, where I can see all players online and their nickname?

thank you very much
Old 09/26/2013, 19:47   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by torndes2 View Post
hello everyone

I have some question, on my server, where I can see all players online and their nickname?

thank you very much
Ehm, make /whoall there you can see how much Player's are Online and how many Player's logged into the Server already.
Old 09/27/2013, 03:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Ehm, make /whoall there you can see how much Player's are Online and how many Player's logged into the Server already.
but I can't see their nickname
Old 09/27/2013, 03:43   #4

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by torndes2 View Post
but I can't see their nickname
There is no Command for that. Only go on SQL there you can see all the Player's Names.
Old 09/27/2013, 04:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
There is no Command for that. Only go on SQL there you can see all the Player's Names.
which database?