Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO BYPASS GAMEGUARD FOR ROHAN PH?

Discussion on HOW TO BYPASS GAMEGUARD FOR ROHAN PH? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HOW TO BYPASS GAMEGUARD FOR ROHAN PH?

can anyone tell me on how to bypass rohan ph gameguard so ican use CE and other hacks???
Old 04/16/2009, 12:28   #2

Download the Rohan Bot from botsmall.. follow the instructions along with it..and if you could succesfully launch it, your done bypassing the GG
(the rohanbot is also programmed to auto bypass GameGuard)
Old 04/16/2009, 13:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by balbon View Post
Download the Rohan Bot from botsmall.. follow the instructions along with it..and if you could succesfully launch it, your done bypassing the GG
(the rohanbot is also programmed to auto bypass GameGuard)
i successfully lunch rohan ph via bot but when i use CE to hack, i got disconnected..
Old 04/16/2009, 16:59   #4

what hack did u use??
Old 04/16/2009, 17:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixine View Post
i successfully lunch rohan ph via bot but when i use CE to hack, i got disconnected..
when bypassed rohan did you have problems on the char. selection start issue??? or maybe you use an older version of CE??? which is which???
Old 05/25/2009, 10:49   #6

Where do i Down Load this?
Old 05/28/2009, 02:47   #7

guys share namn dyn s hack sa rohan ph meorn ako alam n bug dun .... kugn gusto nio TRADE TAYU yung akin BOSS BUG trade tayu s crone hack or dupes anyone na my alm add me
Old 05/28/2009, 02:49   #8

I mean yung BOSS BUG ko yung d ka maaatack ang BOSS pero ma AATACK mo cia at kahit anugn skill mo magagamit mos knya ....
Old 05/29/2009, 12:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattapakerz View Post
when bypassed rohan did you have problems on the char. selection start issue??? or maybe you use an older version of CE??? which is which???
cant use CE it get me dc also 15-20game play...

i use the updated rohan bot and im using CE5.5

im working on it

im using the speedhack...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2009, 01:20   #10

guys bakit pag e open ko ang CE 5.5 di ko makita ang rohan.exe or rohanclient.exe

help bakit?
Old 06/25/2009, 16:43   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpigs00 View Post
guys bakit pag e open ko ang CE 5.5 di ko makita ang rohan.exe or rohanclient.exe

help bakit?
run mo muna yung rohan bago run mo CE, after that, amkikita mo dun sa processes yung rohanclient.exe.