Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

log-in failed ELP PLSS!!!!

Discussion on log-in failed ELP PLSS!!!! within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
log-in failed ELP PLSS!!!!

guy elp me out... im from rohan PH and eversince after the maintainanns yesterday ive been having issues with my rohan upon logging in.. it says log-in failed(see screnie below) and not hust me but alllot of PH players are having the issue.. my client is ok net is ok...absolutely nothin wrong... but do u know how to fix this ive already posted at rohan PH forums but allot has the same problems and nobody was able to fix it up till now.. pls help me out.. i know u can help me out.. so i can share it with the others with the same problem..
Old 09/09/2009, 07:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
maybe u didnt change your client's target. adding any link to make it work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to enchant items without getting failed or lesser chance to failed..??
04/28/2011 - Aion - 1 Replies
please help... any exploits or tips and tricks on how to enchant items...????
[F]item_proto Clientside, wtf? XD Ändern failed oder Client failed xD
08/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hüy, ich hab in der item_proto ( Clientside ) die Standartbonis z.B bei Drachengottschuhen die 55 Deff durch TP ersetzt ( +9 2k ) Normalerweisse alles was ich bisher item_proto änderte klappte JEDES MAL Hab auch neue Bonis in der Drachengottrüstung, 85'er Waffen uvm, bla bla .. und es klappte jedes mal alles perfekt Doch jz wollt ich die Standartbonis der Drachengottschuhe bearbeiten ..
plss help with sea emu
06/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
guys the first time i logged in worked fine.. i killd 1 monster and the 2de i got stuck and error comed at sea emulator than i restarted and now i get cannot connect to server c9 error or somting plss help=/:mad:
plss
04/03/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
plss gawa naman kau sd hack kahit sa kazeaze lang 3 star para lang ma unlock ko si lass.. hmm plss si sir noein lang ba marunung gumawa?? kasi napansin ko sya lang meronhack :)