Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vision Rohan

Discussion on Vision Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vision Rohan

Now this is a private server.
- Here is the facebook page you will get all info there.There are all iRohan features like chimeras etc.Starting items are really interesting and awesome.
Old 06/11/2013, 19:44   #2

What steps are you taking to fix the fundamentally broken PvP balance within the game to make it viable for more than 2 classes?

Do you have any ideas to improve the necessary expenses of the lottery based forging system, like do you have any ideas on how to make major improvements to how it works instead of simply setting rates to be x% success?

What plans do you have for crone sinks and a balanced economy?

What is your roadmap for the server and plans for new content?
Old 06/11/2013, 20:00   #3

You still messing around ish, just build your own server and proof you're the best on rohan, thanks.
Old 06/11/2013, 23:30   #4

@Ish,

Ask strike, since he is the owner of that server and was your former colleague back in the days of uRohan.. Perhaps he has some good answers to your queries.. ;-)
Old 06/12/2013, 06:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by torndes2 View Post
You still messing around ish, just build your own server and proof you're the best on rohan, thanks.
Problem is he aint the "best in rohan". Setting up a proper server and achieve all these stated changes would need some proper dev skills aka coding.
Old 06/12/2013, 19:49   #6

I'm asking important questions because it's worth knowing if it's going to be a ****** cookie cutter pserver or one that actually has some skills behind it. Seeing as this is strike's then it does have people behind it.

Never said I'm the "best", just one of the best at doing certain things

And FYI Yurn:

What steps are you taking to fix the fundamentally broken PvP balance within the game to make it viable for more than 2 classes?

I can actually do a lot with this personally. Not a complete fix but most of the way there.

Do you have any ideas to improve the necessary expenses of the lottery based forging system, like do you have any ideas on how to make major improvements to how it works instead of simply setting rates to be x% success?

Once again this is something I've partially completed myself. I just need to find a workaround for the final piece of the puzzle.

What plans do you have for crone sinks and a balanced economy?

Ties up with the bit above. All goes hand in hand. Doesn't need "proper dev skills", just a brain.

What is your roadmap for the server and plans for new content?

A general question and something that any server should have instead of coming up with random stuff every week.

There's already an arrogant *** dev that goes by the name of HuninHune but he's a talented arrogant *** who knows more about Rohan than anyone else ever will. You're just an arrogant *** Yurn.
Old 06/13/2013, 05:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampage69 View Post
@Ish,

Ask strike, since he is the owner of that server and was your former colleague back in the days of uRohan.. Perhaps he has some good answers to your queries.. ;-)
Just a question is strike the owner of this server?

Edit:

Since strike is the owner of this server I do not recommend playing it solely cause he is the owner.
He is know as one of the biggest scammer's in rohan servers. He has scammed over $10k usd.

I suggest you reconsider if you are planning on playing on this server. Just some friendly advice.
Old 06/13/2013, 06:22   #8

As a matter of fact ish, you already know some of our balancement fixes, even if its just a minor part.

Well, call me untalented, he may know more about the acctual auth stuff and sql based functions.
But im the one coming up with a full functional flexible quest editor, bin editor and mob/npc/guard editor within the next weeks. Yes dark and me reversed the quest format.

Being arrogant? Maybe a bit. But id say you are even more arrogant, not even admitting stuff I did. And you should know what Im capable of. Well, maybe you dont.
But infact, Im the one recoding a whole online game and Im having huge progresses over the last weeks.

So please...
Old 06/13/2013, 07:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
As a matter of fact ish, you already know some of our balancement fixes, even if its just a minor part.

Well, call me untalented, he may know more about the acctual auth stuff and sql based functions.
But im the one coming up with a full functional flexible quest editor, bin editor and mob/npc/guard editor within the next weeks. Yes dark and me reversed the quest format.

Being arrogant? Maybe a bit. But id say you are even more arrogant, not even admitting stuff I did. And you should know what Im capable of. Well, maybe you dont.
But infact, Im the one recoding a whole online game and Im having huge progresses over the last weeks.

So please...
AND YNK INTERAKTIVE WILL MAKE YOU CRY LIKE DeadlyData [xorRohan] :]
Old 06/13/2013, 08:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkestkiller View Post
Just a question is strike the owner of this server?
Yep he is the main and only owner,, there is another one ingame that claims to be an owner too, but he is just a Game Master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaza View Post
This is the biggest joke I've ever seen... LOL!!
Old 06/13/2013, 08:04   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampage69 View Post
This is the biggest joke I've ever seen... LOL!!
We will see :]
Old 06/13/2013, 08:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaza View Post
Indo much? You made my day ~~
Old 06/13/2013, 11:01   #13

@Yurneroo & Ishtaria
I don't know what happened between you two guys.
Back in the day you worked together, aiming for a new rohan.

What Ishtaria does is invaluable. It's not just basic editing. He has an overview of the game that many people around here don't.

There's a handful of people who can get rohan further and all i see is fights.

Rohan is no longer owned by YNK, the new owner is PlayWith.
Technically this means that either PServers get their **** together or they die.
Old 06/13/2013, 11:11   #14

Playwith = YNK. They just had a namechange because the letters Y-N-K are the first letters of the previous owners names. Two left YNK, so only one of those was left. -> No need to keep the name YNK but to rename to something more new.

To what you said req:
Thats basically why im laying down my own project for a week or two to write three tools.

-> Full flexible Quest Editor
-> Full Bin Editor, supports most to all rohan bins
-> Monster-NPC-Guard spawn Editor (AI Editor)

All of those come with a flexible and WYSIWYG GUI. You can edit stuff right in place with those and save it back to the bin without any greater trouble.

Cheers~
Old 06/13/2013, 11:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
Playwith = YNK. They just had a namechange because the letters Y-N-K are the first letters of the previous owners names. Two left YNK, so only one of those was left. -> No need to keep the name YNK but to rename to something more new.

To what you said req:
Thats basically why im laying down my own project for a week or two to write three tools.

-> Full flexible Quest Editor
-> Full Bin Editor, supports most to all rohan bins
-> Monster-NPC-Guard spawn Editor (AI Editor)

All of those come with a flexible and WYSIWYG GUI. You can edit stuff right in place with those and save it back to the bin without any greater trouble.

Cheers~
Now were talking.. Good luck to your projects.