Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkGamerZ Rohan

Discussion on DarkGamerZ Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/15/2013, 14:55   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatFastard View Post
Just an observation but 10 people doesn't = 100's. If Yurneroo is helping this server then you'll be getting a decent server at the end of it and not some crappy indo server.

Looks like there's 2 servers who have decent people running them. About time, let the competition begin.
My tools will prolly be available for everyone thought.
Just darki and req getting em for free.
Old 06/15/2013, 19:58   #47

It's your work so your decision on what you want to happen with it.

It's not always about the tools but the people using them. The indos can get hold of all the tools they want but if they don't know how to get the most out of them...
Old 06/18/2013, 16:22   #48

Personaly i like the server good xp good farm class chenge on the site the problem tath i see now its start items and meybe some weapons like the one from 2rohan to can farm till 5x but now u guys have to finish the server because no one wats to play on a server with bad start items not very much exp and to know tath all his work its deleted i wait for u guys to finish the work because i find the server the best for now .
Old 06/18/2013, 17:21   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyghter View Post
Personaly i like the server good xp good farm class chenge on the site the problem tath i see now its start items and meybe some weapons like the one from 2rohan to can farm till 5x but now u guys have to finish the server because no one wats to play on a server with bad start items not very much exp and to know tath all his work its deleted i wait for u guys to finish the work because i find the server the best for now .
My goodness! Epic grammar
Old 06/18/2013, 17:42   #50

****** server
Old 06/18/2013, 17:53   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonhy667 View Post
****** server
****** person/character.
Old 06/20/2013, 15:23   #52

Exp rate : x20
Drop rate : x40
Forging rate : 95% (rare) ; 80% (unique) ; 70% (ancient)
Old 06/23/2013, 03:04   #53

Instead of x-this and x-that, how about you use some imagination and customise the rates from top to bottom?

You have the tools, use them.
Old 06/23/2013, 10:51   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
****** person/character.
Sorry kid, i dont like to pay to win.
U must be some kinda those kids who pay 300$ for a PRIVATE SERVER.
Grow Up.

Lunar Rohan way better
Old 06/23/2013, 11:46   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonhy667 View Post
Sorry kid, i dont like to pay to win.
U must be some kinda those kids who pay 300$ for a PRIVATE SERVER.
Grow Up.

Lunar Rohan way better
A kid calling me a kid. Funny stuff.
Considering that I havnt played any private server of all those yet but instead developing tools to customize the current client/server plus having my own project consisting of recoding rohan from scratch on top of Unity3D, yes im a kid and I need to grow up. And thats definitly an indication of me spending any money on private servers.

Infact this server isnt pay to win. If you want a completly free game go play hello kitty online. Rohan was always pay to win and server bills have to be payed. Thats how it goes...
Just judging a server on a first impression aka looking at a site or w/e doesnt mean a server is ****. This, aswell as your two word statment does tell enough about your character and such a sentence only screams for a similar answer.
Old 06/23/2013, 19:45   #56

HAHA He say 80% unique , dude , please kill yourself , don't lie for fckin sake , every ******* glacial part fails even kish fails , srsly , dont lie cuz your ******* me off really bad . Don't play that pathetic excuse for a server with those fail rates , how is anyone suppose to do anything when he is not geared.You pay shitload of money and you farm all day and for what?To fail in the end because of the stupid rates stupid GMs put.
Old 06/26/2013, 01:09   #57

elite*gold: 11
Tried 8 uniques and they all failed no way its over like 25% , But its a nice server overall.. play on it a bit but seems to be down atm?
Old 06/26/2013, 01:32   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbo View Post
Tried 8 uniques and they all failed no way its over like 25% , But its a nice server overall.. play on it a bit but seems to be down atm?
I agreed, too many fails, they should raise it, it's really frustrating, and it's getting impossible to make a decent gear, and the they should balance the IM shop price-low rate drop of tickets, Ancient Enhancement stones, should be a rare drop, it's not fun to farm, farm, farm, Official all over again..., on the other hand gratz for the server and plsss, fix those lag peaks....ty
Old 06/29/2013, 23:19   #59

elite*gold: 11
If your looking for a server that is secure this prob isnt the place for you.. I was recently scammed for 500m crones by the top guild leader (Nexus guilds leader named CareBear) Was told to buy him some DGP (Cash shop stuff that costs real money) And id get 500m after TSB (All on the chat logs i have a pserver myself that i mess about on when i feel like it) .. But the Admins will do nothing about it.. So bottom line is.. If your Hacked / Scammed / Abused.. Deal with it on this server.. Even if you are a regular donater who keeps the server alive!
Old 06/30/2013, 12:55   #60

as i said on the other thread.. refrain from advertising another server ON ANOTHER'S ADVERTISEMENT THREAD..
talk about being rude..