Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rohan] Ion Rohan • Dedicated • 24/7 • Full Release

Discussion on [Rohan] Ion Rohan • Dedicated • 24/7 • Full Release within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/06/2013, 15:15   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerp123 View Post
****** crappy server. Old patch, no hero skills. Corrupted GMs, No Kallistia and Ronelia.

BUT YOU SEE SOME PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND IN Serpent Split set LOL.

Then they announced that every player that is caught in possession with serplent split items will be banned. Where did it came from in the first place?

Stupid server, don't play. Capped at 20 fps, so every laggy.

If they caught you botting, you go to prison. If they caught you saying bad words, PERMA BANNED FOREVER !!

GM Jinx corrupted, I only said bad word to my friend (iRL) and he banned me. He even insulted me before banning. I have proof which are screenshots. Stupid Administration!!
Can you show me these pictures? Also can your computer and internet is probably **** as hell not to be insulting. If you get caught botting you get perm ban i dont know where you get your information from. I hope you have fun with whatever you do with your gaming time.

Anyway our 1 month anniversary has pasted. We have some awesome updates coming to Ion Rohan to improve somethings and add new things. Stay tuned !
Old 06/06/2013, 23:51   #47

elite*gold: 11
only issues for me is i have not spoke to a single mod yet of days playing, No support for new players and the voice chat is empty, forums are dead.
Old 06/07/2013, 00:52   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerp123 View Post
BUT YOU SEE SOME PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND IN Serpent Split set LOL.
Thats the OP costume. Not actual serpent split.
Old 06/07/2013, 14:28   #49

It's actually the Serpent Split set not the costume. I was also one of the people who bought serpent split armors from these mofos and then after that, the GMs announced that all serpent items and their recipes should be deleted or else you'll face a ban. Crones Wasted !!
Old 06/08/2013, 04:47   #50

Can I have your latest client? Mine having problems when extracting.
Old 06/09/2013, 01:04   #51

elite*gold: 11
hacks work on this server? :-/ people are reporting speedhackers etc?
Old 06/10/2013, 08:44   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsogarc View Post
LOL well COME AND PLAY DARK-GAMERZ ROHAN
Non gms that give items away.. your reviews says everything lol

until you try it tell me xD
Advertising to someone server thread make me think that you guys are desperate to get players and for the fact that ion makes a fair advertisement on hes server it is clear that he is more respectful. Just my opinion.

I know from the start that Darkagamerz Rohan will come on top from any private servers out there, but i don't want to see that it will be the same as the others. goodluck both of you.
Old 06/10/2013, 11:12   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethz008 View Post
Advertising to someone server thread make me think that you guys are desperate to get players and for the fact that ion makes a fair advertisement on hes server it is clear that he is more respectful. Just my opinion.

I know from the start that Darkagamerz Rohan will come on top from any private servers out there, but i don't want to see that it will be the same as the others. goodluck both of you.

you are so right! calling him respectful and all that.. well let me rewrite what he said. "Dont you ever advertise on my thread again if you do you will run into some problems."

only reason i said those things because the way he responded back.. that is not a way to doit.. and all thread if full of complaints and all that.. but to the fact that he says like that and been called respectful idk man.
Old 06/10/2013, 12:30   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsogarc View Post
you are so right! calling him respectful and all that.. well let me rewrite what he said. "Dont you ever advertise on my thread again if you do you will run into some problems."

only reason i said those things because the way he responded back.. that is not a way to doit.. and all thread if full of complaints and all that.. but to the fact that he says like that and been called respectful idk man.
For some reason you have a point, but the fact that Dark Rohan have the biggest advantage on ion server. I cant find any reason why do you need to advertise to hes thread like a desperate one?don't get me wrong
Old 06/11/2013, 10:11   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethz008 View Post
For some reason you have a point, but the fact that Dark Rohan have the biggest advantage on ion server. I cant find any reason why do you need to advertise to hes thread like a desperate one?don't get me wrong

no hard feelings, and Forgive me anyone who felt offended by my reply, i just was a little bit annoyed by the way he responded. Thank you for reminding me how to be professional, even tho this is not my project in any case. I will advice same to ion, to reply with fully professionalism that way people wont outrage.
Old 06/12/2013, 13:11   #56

Server is now back up. Server host was moved, Enjoy Ion Rohan.

Update: Instant Job has now been added to our item mall, play without the hassle of doing alot of quests just for your job change. Do it in 20 seconds.
Old 06/13/2013, 21:11   #57

Best server ever
Old 06/15/2013, 03:48   #58

DOwnload And Reg. please! ??
Old 06/15/2013, 20:01   #59

Go to our forums and checkout the forum announcement section for "How To Connect" .
Old 06/16/2013, 14:06   #60

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
Go to our forums and checkout the forum announcement section for "How To Connect" .
i try Register by by Clicking Register in your Patcher But nothing Happens I dont know Its A success Registration Or not

Tags
dedicated, fun, network, rohan