Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Encouragin Free lance bot programmers

Discussion on Encouragin Free lance bot programmers within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Encouragin Free lance bot programmers

Botsmall is ripping us off charging us 13USD per month, any brilliant programmers their who are willing to crack or to make a bot for us. It'll be highly appreciated thanks in advance... Cause BM is out of their minds...
Old 04/22/2009, 03:08   #2

what u call out of their mind.. as far as know is 8 dollars 100 credits. if u dont like u can always train by urself. If u havent noticed this guys are pro on what they do.. huge team this is not a one person work. their hard work on every bot they do is well deserved on the payment.

Besides why wud a person invest time programing a bot wich reqyuere so much effort for free and not only that but to complain becuase it doesn work as good. Cuz thats how ppl are, they complain even tho when they are give stuff for free.

Cracking the bot is out of the question for several reasons but i can name u the main One. The Legit Checking is done via their own server( does that turn a light in ur head?).

They constanly updated wich if u ever get to get near to crack it or anyone wolast more than 1 week cuase it change with the maint. Like happened to me and CokaCola. it was more the effort to crack it to have it working for what was left of the week.

to do thngs like this is needed more than one person working on it. and believe me that wont be for free. HOpe i was clear enough.
Old 04/23/2009, 07:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabXxX View Post
what u call out of their mind.. as far as know is 8 dollars 100 credits. if u dont like u can always train by urself. If u havent noticed this guys are pro on what they do.. huge team this is not a one person work. their hard work on every bot they do is well deserved on the payment.

Besides why wud a person invest time programing a bot wich reqyuere so much effort for free and not only that but to complain becuase it doesn work as good. Cuz thats how ppl are, they complain even tho when they are give stuff for free.

Cracking the bot is out of the question for several reasons but i can name u the main One. The Legit Checking is done via their own server( does that turn a light in ur head?).

They constanly updated wich if u ever get to get near to crack it or anyone wolast more than 1 week cuase it change with the maint. Like happened to me and CokaCola. it was more the effort to crack it to have it working for what was left of the week.

to do thngs like this is needed more than one person working on it. and believe me that wont be for free. HOpe i was clear enough.
I agree but it would be better if they will give us the money's worth such as more bot features or possibly a bot that does not require to run the Rohan exe which is the same sa openkore or other ragnarok bots..
Old 04/24/2009, 11:04   #4

BM is wise the reason they ask for payments is there product is good...........so stop whining.......if you cant buy there product then train your self to death.......
Old 04/24/2009, 12:59   #5

dude to ask for 600 pesos per month? do you know how big that is in the Philippine currecy?..
its like registering for a cellphone plan and thats only 300 per month you will get unlimited load for a month and a free cellphone.. **** 600 pesos?!! cabalrider only ask for 200 pesos per month on thier bot in cabal with is more good that this bot. this bot does not even have its own map to visualize where your character will train in its radius and too many bugs, example when the character dies it does not go back to its training area does not use pots and does not even buy its own arrows/pots when its out. 600 pesos is a big steal for a bot such as this too many bugs to many shitz that nids to ba added.. why botsmall is running low on money so they commercialize it already? come on think about it 600 pesos... that a hell lot of money for student players.. btw 80% of the bot users are student..

600=1months is what is said in the topics in the forum at botsmall check it.. BM replied said its a fixed price.. =(
Old 04/24/2009, 17:31   #6

oh really? eat **** and go kill yourself!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2009, 03:51   #7

why stay? find other bot program that is for free. There are lots of website that can gave you the right stuff that dont require money.
Old 04/25/2009, 04:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by badinflue0o View Post
dude to ask for 600 pesos per month? do you know how big that is in the Philippine currecy?..
its like registering for a cellphone plan and thats only 300 per month you will get unlimited load for a month and a free cellphone.. **** 600 pesos?!! cabalrider only ask for 200 pesos per month on thier bot in cabal with is more good that this bot. this bot does not even have its own map to visualize where your character will train in its radius and too many bugs, example when the character dies it does not go back to its training area does not use pots and does not even buy its own arrows/pots when its out. 600 pesos is a big steal for a bot such as this too many bugs to many shitz that nids to ba added.. why botsmall is running low on money so they commercialize it already? come on think about it 600 pesos... that a hell lot of money for student players.. btw 80% of the bot users are student..

600=1months is what is said in the topics in the forum at botsmall check it.. BM replied said its a fixed price.. =(

sorry to be an *** bro... but for students who can't pay... THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM... then try to save money then buy the bot?.. At least if i login in rohan servers are not full and it's easy to bot... BM is not forcing you to buy it... for us whoz working... 600 "barya lng yan"...
and again sorry to be an ***...
Old 04/25/2009, 20:01   #9

LOL. i think that guy is paid to endorse this bot program.. fellow students. please dont listen to him.. the current rohan bot is a piece of ****.. it is not worth it. id rather train myself to death that be a part of this corporate scam...cant you smell the conspiracy here.? wake up guys. isnt it obvious that level up is funding this program so that that they can earn more cash..!!!!.. just remember the true essence of online gaming.. its not about leveling.. or becoming more powerful.. is about interaction. just imagine that this game can enable us to communicate with people thousands of miles away..its about creating a world free from corruption and hatred..dont forget that we are the future of this country. imagine what these idiots are doing to us.. they are teaching us how to cheat and be corrupt.. what would happen to the future of our country if we are to follow these values.? so dude.. cut the **** this is EXTORTION!!!
Old 04/25/2009, 23:40   #10

yea ur right dude not only leveling is needed in making this game the purpose... is to play with joy... what do we call in the words of game? yea its WTF ~Just For Fun Only~

kaya lage tayong nasa top corruption country eh cheat na kasi na mumulatan ng mga bagung laki talgang wala ng maiimprove tong bayan natin sa mga gumawa nanga ng games nato talagang di kuntinto sa binibili ng mga tao dino doublecross pati kanilang network!
Old 04/26/2009, 02:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampips View Post
LOL. i think that guy is paid to endorse this bot program.. fellow students. please dont listen to him.. the current rohan bot is a piece of crap.. it is not worth it. id rather train myself to death that be a part of this corporate scam...cant you smell the conspiracy here.? wake up guys. isnt it obvious that level up is funding this program so that that they can earn more cash..!!!!.. just remember the true essence of online gaming.. its not about leveling.. or becoming more powerful.. is about interaction. just imagine that this game can enable us to communicate with people thousands of miles away..its about creating a world free from corruption and hatred..dont forget that we are the future of this country. imagine what these idiots are doing to us.. they are teaching us how to cheat and be corrupt.. what would happen to the future of our country if we are to follow these values.? so dude.. cut the crap this is EXTORTION!!!

paid to get endorsed?... haller!!! i don't give a shit about LU!!! if you used to play cabal ph... this what happened db?... open beta started... all servers full... e-games happy... opened i think 2 or 3 servers... still full... after BM announced that they are starting to charge for the proggie... what happened... ubos ang tao... lahat ng server napakaluwag... kung naglaro ka ng cabal and nag-bot ka alam ko ibig kong sabihin... wait after May 1 dude... kita mo sobrang luwag ng servers ng rohan nyn... because of it... I'm not forcing you to buy the BOT or patrionize LU... all i'm saying is... at least ako may pang bayad sa bot... sila wala... yun lng... sila estudyente... ako nag-wowork... i don't give a damn if their still under their mom's skirt and ask for alms... that's their problem... lumaki clang BUM eh...

O btw... rohan is just my pass time... i'm currently playing WoW US... mas mahal ang load dun kaysa sa 600 plus yung 1 month load ng LU na iniiyakan ng marami... and inaantay ko n lng yung WoW server sa asia... mukhang pera kc yung LU tsaka e-games alam nila kikita cla dun eh...

and again sorry to be an ass... FUCK LU and BOTSMALL and FUCK ALL THE BUMS... peace!
Old 04/26/2009, 02:52   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewika View Post
yea ur right dude not only leveling is needed in making this game the purpose... is to play with joy... what do we call in the words of game? yea its WTF ~Just For Fun Only~

kaya lage tayong nasa top corruption country eh cheat na kasi na mumulatan ng mga bagung laki talgang wala ng maiimprove tong bayan natin sa mga gumawa nanga ng games nato talagang di kuntinto sa binibili ng mga tao dino doublecross pati kanilang network!
o bakit na punta tyo sa corruption? hindi naman politics ang pinag-uusapan natin ah... nsa tao naman yan kung magpapaloko kayo db? kung magpapaloko ka edi tanga ka... nagpaloko ka eh... i don't give a **** about the government... corrupt or not corrupt... ang sinasabi ko lang gaya ng previous post and reply ko... ako may pangbayad... cla wala... yun lng...

and again sorry to be an ***.!.!.! I'm just expressing how i feel... so please let's cut the ****.!.!.! and let's park this nonsense... ok!.!.!.
Old 04/26/2009, 03:44   #13

600 ba talaga? well forget it.

make use of ur 600 pesos 4 premium service.

i only use my bot for multiclient anyways., 3 vendors at a tym wyl playing dota. well... well... 600.. wakoko.

i agree BM did a hell of a job making the bot, but... wattaprice.. gudluck in commercializing it. fixed price. wakoko
Old 04/26/2009, 06:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwreakazoid View Post
sorry to be an *** bro... but for students who can't pay... THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM... then try to save money then buy the bot?.. At least if i login in rohan servers are not full and it's easy to bot... BM is not forcing you to buy it... for us whoz working... 600 "barya lng yan"...
and again sorry to be an ***...
men know what?ur the stupid *** here...so gtfo and try getting some good life that bot ain't worth a 600php...go **** urself!
Old 04/26/2009, 14:45   #15

Talking 600 pesos, not sure we get bann..

[QUOTE=fwreakazoid;2118673]sorry to be an *** bro... but for students who can't pay... THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM... then try to save money then buy the bot?.. At least if i login in rohan servers are not full and it's easy to bot... BM is not forcing you to buy it... for us whoz working... 600 "barya lng yan"...
and again sorry to be an ***... [/QUOTE

Thats true, students dont have money for bot.. but sad to say that 80% of the game population are students..soo, students=no money =no bot = no play... good luck fo your 600 pesos.. mg TSB kang mg isa.. SAYA cguro nyan..