Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help disabling gameguard completely

Discussion on Need help disabling gameguard completely within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Need help disabling gameguard completely

Here's my problem:

I want to play Rohan but I play Cabal Online and use Cabalrider to bot it.
The problem to that is that Cabalrider still loads GG and requires GG to run, so when I try to play Rohan when Cabal is botting, I get the "Error, something something about GG already on and ****".

I want to know how to COMPLETELY disable GG or if there is some other method for me to use which actually stops GG from loading but allows Rohan to execute.

So far I tried:
a. Soriean's hack but it still loads GG, so that didn't work.
Got idea from:
b. Using botsmall to bypass the GG. It loaded the client successfully BUT at the character selection screen it freezes and closes (maybe because i didn't pay for it).
Got the idea from:
c. Tried, in all my might and capacity to follow the client hexing thingies but i just can't do it with lack of instructions

None of them actually worked for me so I ask you to please teach me to manually disable gameguard from loading at all or if Soriean is out there and sees this thread to just give me a client that does what I need. I don't need cheats or any other hacks, all i want is to bypass the GG problem. I intend to play the game fairly BTW, believe it or not! Hahah! ^^

And, is the method for client hexing the Rohan client similar to that of the Ragnarok hexing client? Ragnarok hexing used the XVI editor so I tried to use that but I have no idea whatsoever where to start replacing codes. I also tried the OllyDBG thingy but I was COMPLETELY lost on what to do.

Tnx in advance! Sorry for being sooooo demanding too!
Old 08/09/2008, 20:24   #2

it doesnt freeze for me if u dont pay it just says it doesnt work when u start it in-game since u didnt pay u should be able to log in then close it
Old 08/12/2008, 15:41   #3

So I just start Rohan with the Botsmall Bot. After entering into the game I just close Botsmall? Ok! I'll try that. Tnx!

edit: tried it! it still freezes at character selection though... T_T any other suggestions?
Old 08/12/2008, 21:18   #4

hmmm it sumtimes freezes for me 2 and i get error report just usually have to open it a few times= /
Old 08/20/2008, 09:29   #5

can someone make an exe for me that doesnt run GG at all? I dunno how to make one. T_T
Old 11/26/2008, 12:55   #6

no prob download rohanboten1.0.21c install this bot and you have no gg more
Old 09/26/2009, 20:07   #7

elite*gold: 360
That didnt work for me...