Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is the hacking scene dead?

Discussion on Is the hacking scene dead? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is the hacking scene dead?

Hey guys,
I've been playing Rohan Online for about 2 weeks now and I've been curious about what hacks exist for this game. Now I did my research only to find that the sole-maker of Rohan hacks has stopped >.> and that pretty much all the hacks are about 4 - 6 months outdated.

After experimenting myself I was only able to find numerous client-sided hacks which ultimately don't have much use... Anyway I was just wondering if the hacking scene is completely dead, or are there still people willing/capable of hacking Rohan once again.
Old 01/24/2009, 07:51   #2

Anything client sided aka memory editing won't work with rohan. Your best bet is packet editing. The majority of the people posting on this forum for Rohan are either noobs or fakes/scammers. I'd suggest trying to figure it out yourself instead of just waiting for someone to post it for you.
Old 01/28/2009, 20:36   #3

My *** isn't there anyone out there who is good as sorien who can redo the damage hack
thats it i give up !
Old 01/29/2009, 00:28   #4

**** i reg on this site thinkin i wud get hacks,but i guess i was wrong
Old 02/05/2009, 23:11   #5

yes sorry for your failure to leech kronik
Old 02/08/2009, 19:16   #6

[i'm biggest wise....:P]
no man...

ROHAN nice. game. but it's for-profit

PLAY FOR FREE --------> PAY FOR WIN

hacks are stupid. legend.. if you have hack. or bot
your sell it NOT PRESENT TO COMUNITY
play rohan for yourself.. for fun

don't waste your money and your time

IT'S ONLY A STUPID. GAME ISN'T YOUR LIFE

Old 02/09/2009, 09:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierjafar View Post
[i'm biggest wise....:P]
no man...

ROHAN nice. game. but it's for-profit

PLAY FOR FREE --------> PAY FOR WIN

hacks are stupid. legend.. if you have hack. or bot
your sell it NOT PRESENT TO COMUNITY
play rohan for yourself.. for fun

don't waste your money and your time

IT'S ONLY A STUPID. GAME ISN'T YOUR LIFE

Such wise words from a gamers.
Stop Searching for hacks please...
Just Play and have fun.
If A lot of people are using hack then consider yourself searching for one, if there is no player hacking, why would you considering yourself destroying the whole game.
Old 02/20/2009, 03:59   #8

It does seem to be dead... Some of rohan is indeed client sided (namely location), but I personally can't do anything because I don't understand how to use olly which means I don't know how to bypass gameguard, which means I can't even poke around, let alone actually do anything (I understand the principal behind using olly, I just literally don't understand how to use olly, searching for "CreateProcessA" fails every time).