Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a thought/idea i would like to share with u guys

Discussion on a thought/idea i would like to share with u guys within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a thought/idea i would like to share with u guys

ok so i was in my computer systems lecture yesterdai and i realised all the times my lectures barked on about how microsoft windows and so many other os's(operating systems) were ripped from unix and VMS

now....we have a bot....which has gone p2p bt can't we replicate the bot?? u noe i dont see the need for a bot to connect to a server...personally every other bot i used din need to connect to a server bt then again they werent as complex as this bot

bt then i ran into this problem....microsoft windows could rip unix and VMS cauz their source code was openly available to the public so i was wondering...is there any way to extract the bots source code so we can see how it works and replicate it

if i find a way i will defs do it bt i doubt it will be sometime soon bt those of u who noe about it and are good at computers maybe give this a thought??

if this makes no sense plz dont flame...its like 4 in the morning lol
Old 08/01/2008, 02:35   #2

Is not Impossible but i can warn u this.. BotsMall guys are real Pros in This. In the Underground Of My forum ( wichis off atm) we made itwork for 2mmoons bot and took 3 days for them to find out of us.

Its is possible but a hard task indeed.
Old 08/01/2008, 06:00   #3

lol so??

so wat if they find out...wat they gonna do....sue us lol???

tell admins on us?
Old 08/01/2008, 06:31   #4

I as well am going to find a way to edit the SC(source code) to make it work so I don't have to pay for it. Currently I'm very busy with work and other things so I don't know when I'll find the time, but if I'm successful I will post it on this forum. Just as well I hope anyone else who is successful will do the same.
Old 08/01/2008, 11:26   #5

You could make your own SQL and make it connect to it as a "fake" server.
Old 08/01/2008, 12:38   #6

yeah well i jus started my computing a short while ago so im not too familiar with how u wud go about doing this...

bt yeah guys keep bouncing off ur ideas here and trying them

and u noe....we'll show tux that ppl in here can share bots and put up with the noobs

haha jus jokes tux .... or is it hahah

nnaar...keep discussing...and if some1 wouldl ike to try childish's sql idea...though i dont think it wud work with the botsmall bot
Old 08/01/2008, 13:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1unoe View Post
yeah well i jus started my computing a short while ago so im not too familiar with how u wud go about doing this...

and u noe....we'll show tux that ppl in here can share bots and put up with the noobs

nnaar...keep discussing...and if some1 wouldl ike to try childish's sql idea...though i dont think it wud work with the botsmall bot
ilike how you discuss unix but yet havent noticed why i chose TUX and why i have Ubuntu on my avatar.
also even if you can "crak" it, how do you expect it to run through bot369s servers (many people think because botsmall publish it that they own it)
a simple unix to windows isnt really that simple either.
yes when apple and microsoft (which wasnt microsoft then) bill did rip off DOS from open source and pitch it as his own idea to IBM and yes thats how it all started but really the difference between linux and microsoft and apple now is a lot more complex, microoft make it increasing hard to use "widows" apps on a unix system, short of WINE or WINe based apps trying to run them.
and yes then you also will have to work out the source code, which im 99% sure will be in chinese and encrypted.
and then even if you do make it connect to a "face" server, dont be suprised if it doesnt work.
in theroey its easy
in practice its woth more time than it is the simple $8 for 100+ hours of botting.
or using the bot i HAD- as of now i cant find it as i rarely even play this game anymore due to the fact its not worth it
Old 08/01/2008, 15:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1unoe View Post

Actually, the SQL is the only way lol, the easiet way.
Old 08/02/2008, 09:07   #9

wow so much info, just by reading wat u guys wrote.
Old 08/02/2008, 11:17   #10

Quote:
ilike how you discuss unix but yet havent noticed why i chose TUX and why i have Ubuntu on my avatar.
also even if you can "crak" it, how do you expect it to run through bot369s servers (many people think because botsmall publish it that they own it)
a simple unix to windows isnt really that simple either.
yes when apple and microsoft (which wasnt microsoft then) bill did rip off DOS from open source and pitch it as his own idea to IBM and yes thats how it all started but really the difference between linux and microsoft and apple now is a lot more complex, microoft make it increasing hard to use "widows" apps on a unix system, short of WINE or WINe based apps trying to run them.
and yes then you also will have to work out the source code, which im 99% sure will be in chinese and encrypted.
and then even if you do make it connect to a "face" server, dont be suprised if it doesnt work.
in theroey its easy
in practice its woth more time than it is the simple $8 for 100+ hours of botting.
or using the bot i HAD- as of now i cant find it as i rarely even play this game anymore due to the fact its not worth it
no tux uve got my idea wrong

i dont intend on CRACKING this bot

like microsoft i did i intend on making a WHOLE NEW VERSION of this bot

which WONT be connecting to a botsmall server becauz like i said i dont see the need for a bot to connect to a server and if it does....i dunno some1 else can host a server...or maybe even i will once i get my computer

so u c .. this is not about simply cracking the bot....this is making a whole new bot which exactly replicates wat the rohan bot does

i noe this is all talk and no action from me and i never said this was going to be easy so ive made this thread where all u guys can come together and discuss ur ideas and slowly and gradually we can make some progress
Old 08/02/2008, 13:10   #11

its just not possible to do im sorry, i wish it was but its not.
Old 08/03/2008, 07:12   #12

amen to that.
Old 08/03/2008, 11:14   #13

ok then...

if its not....i stil believe it is

bt if its not...how about we jus make our own bot?? we noe wat we want it to do and we cud make one

how about that??

is THAT possible?
Old 08/03/2008, 13:01   #14

its possible to make a bot, but it will be in NO WAY as ggod as the one bot369 make.
maybe just a simple grind bot but i very much doubt for anymore than that.
definatly not one that will go to town and spots and sell and buy and so on.
Old 08/04/2008, 06:30   #15

hmmm... how about making a macro bot using autoIT or moveIT. just a simple bot which grind for you and do task like autopots and autoskills. i found a program called Trickster v.03 (which have nothing to do with Trickster online), it is a macro making program with nice GUI and userfriendly interface.

or if you want to have a bot like bot369 have, why not make one based on C++ or Delphi language. just a thought ^^