Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{vNetworks} - Vision Rohan (Open Beta - 24/7 Full Release)

Discussion on {vNetworks} - Vision Rohan (Open Beta - 24/7 Full Release) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation {vNetworks} - Vision Rohan (Open Beta - 24/7 Full Release)

Hello folks from Elitepvpers, in this thread we would like to announce our server's release, from Visual Networks, Rohan.

Before i move on to the actual server information, i'd like to introduce myself first, Hello, my name is Vulture. If you ever played Xor Rohan, you might know who i am. I was in the first team of GMs in Xor Rohan. While on the time in being a staff member of xor rohan, there were plenty of great ideas we had in mind to further develop the server into something else, something original and something people would play, obviously, without stop being the game all of us love, which is rohan.

After some time, we had tons of great ideas that we couldn't materialize, just because we didn't have the tools nor the knowledge on how to do it. Luckily, time has passed, and nowadays we have the tools and the knowledge to fully customize our own server, me and a group of friends want to carry on with something better than what Xor Rohan was, in our own way.. And that's what's this thread about.

What's our goals in this server?

Our goal with Vision Rohan, is to provide a stable server with customized content that will motivate all the old "Hardcore" rohan players to play. Our Vision in the server is also to provide a fairly equalized balance between donators and non donators, giving the non donator players a chance (If better skilled) to kill donating people. This will reduce the always high breach rohan had between donating and non donating, obviously the difference is still present, but we lowered it the best we could.

We also want to create a stable pvp gameplay that was broken in the original game. It was unbalanced before that hero patch, but was still playable. It got even more unbalanced after it, making only 2 classes viable in PvP. Our goal is to try our best to make every class (Or at least most of them) viable in pvp again with all the new stuff that was implemented after the hero patch.

What's our Rates?

General Rates:

Experience Rate: 25x
Crone Rate: 10x
Drop Rate: 25x

Forge/Refine Rates:

75% Success On Rare Forge.
70% Success On Unique Forge.
50% Success On Ancient Weapon/Armor Forge.

What can you find in the server?

• Fully Customized Boss Drops, Accessories Features.
  • New Rohan User Interface.
  • Customized Items Within the Item Mall.
  • Item Mall NPC - Giving regular players chances to buy costumes, scrolls and other interesting stuff from the Item Mall in the game.
  • Pretty Interesting game economy, based on cool new features.
  • Pretty Cool (But Not Over Powered) Starter pack.
  • A Website Feature that teleports you to Lower & Upper Gratt Dungeons.
  • Auto Job Change.
  • A fully professional staff commited to their work, and the server's development.

Have the need of power?.. Have the Vision of being on the top?.. Do you have what it takes to become one of the top?.. This is a public call to all the pro players out there, come join us, we have what you desire.

Our Website:
Our Forum:

Thanks everyone for your attention, looking forward to see some of you here.

vNetworks Staff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2013, 19:25   #2

Man i like ur work on this server but your exp its to hight for that crone rate.
So here its wath happens u make lvl and u dont have money to but anything ur accesories will be to low and u will be usles .So this its wath i suggest u try to icrease the crode rate or i dont know meybe add better accesories
Old 07/06/2013, 20:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyghter View Post
Man i like ur work on this server but your exp its to hight for that crone rate.
So here its wath happens u make lvl and u dont have money to but anything ur accesories will be to low and u will be usles .So this its wath i suggest u try to icrease the crode rate or i dont know meybe add better accesories
The crone rate is fine, there's nothing wrong about it. Once you start gaining your levels you'll get more crone from drops.

Also, we have boosted crone drop areas you might want to check out, we're trying to get a good economy in the server, i don't want to see people selling blue stones on 50m crones, lol.

Either way, if you're wondering about accessories, i invite you to read this thread: )

Sorry for double Posting. Bump, added a new leveling up place with customized monsters that drop better ammount of crones and better experience. We also added in 2 new bosses that drop quite some nifty stuff. Check out our Theme Park.
Old 07/07/2013, 10:13   #4

Yáll join this , real SN is going there , if you want fun and **** ,wars , etc , try to beat us there , holla.
Old 07/07/2013, 10:57   #5

cool ima try it out
Old 07/08/2013, 16:39   #6

You're all welcome to play here, if any of you has any doubts, please PM me on our forums, i'll be glad to help in anything you need.
Old 07/08/2013, 22:11   #7

Too bad it's kind of dead.
Old 07/09/2013, 05:08   #8

Yeah Dark Gamerz Rohan soon will start fresh and its better
Old 07/09/2013, 05:27   #9

all rohan pservers out there sucks..

so i released the mapUS /working hero files..
Old 07/09/2013, 15:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Too bad it's kind of dead.
For now, not all servers start with 900k players, and sadly most of the rohan community stopped playing private servers after the mess with uRohan, had too much expectations, and all the pro people got screwed up after some months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyRanger View Post
Yeah Dark Gamerz Rohan soon will start fresh and its better
Please refrain from advertising other servers in our thread, thank you.

The server will be down today, we're upgrading our security towards attacks by hackers, if you would like to find out more about it, please refer to this thread:

We're truly sorry for any inconvenience this could cause, the server will be back up tomorrow Wednesday, July 10th 2013. Thank you.
Old 07/09/2013, 15:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vultur3 View Post
For now, not all servers start with 900k players, and sadly most of the rohan community stopped playing private servers after the mess with uRohan, had too much expectations, and all the pro people got screwed up after some months.

Please refrain from advertising other servers in our thread, thank you.

The server will be down today, we're upgrading our security towards attacks by hackers, if you would like to find out more about it, please refer to this thread:

We're truly sorry for any inconvenience this could cause, the server will be back up tomorrow Wednesday, July 10th 2013. Thank you.
I noticed that your server was still using the auth that was made by zzerach, and the site that you used was also very vulnerable....
Old 07/09/2013, 22:48   #12

Hey hey hey ... That auth system is secure.
Old 07/10/2013, 10:09   #13

elite*gold: 11
For the record.. Run Loader.exe from their files (Run as admin) Click register and make an account on the page that comes up. Push play on it and Walla you are on Dark-gamerz rohan as they stole their client instead of using their own.. if you use the .bat file you will go on their server if you run loader.exe you will go on a server thats not down 23/7 and stealer the other servers clients.
Old 07/10/2013, 15:21   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbo View Post
For the record.. Run Loader.exe from their files (Run as admin) Click register and make an account on the page that comes up. Push play on it and Walla you are on Dark-gamerz rohan as they stole their client instead of using their own.. if you use the .bat file you will go on their server if you run loader.exe you will go on a server thats not down 23/7 and stealer the other servers clients.
If you're a player of any other private server that runs on the same UI, and you didn't download our whole client, when you do this it's true, you will be on that server. As you didn't download our whole client, you just got the "vrohanstart.bat" from someone else. So that means, you're still using their client. Either way, there's no such thing as "This server's client" or "That server's client". When it comes straight down to it, we've all gotten stolen files, which we didn't code from scratch. Ever heard of YNK shutting down servers?.. I wonder why.

The server will be back online in 10 hours, we're truly sorry for the delays we've had.
Old 07/12/2013, 15:25   #15

Bump, server's back online with improved security towards DDoS attacks, we're waiting on update from the old host and the server it's fully operational again, you may check it out here: