Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

packets or regen?

Discussion on packets or regen? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
packets or regen?

anyone try anything with them like sending the quest packets? Or see what changes when u cast hp buff on de "adds alot to regen" UCE
Old 06/25/2008, 01:09   #2

packet editing/sending dont work because packet is encrypted (i try with many quest and with some other things) and i don't understand this : on de "adds alot to regen"
Old 06/25/2008, 05:41   #3

dark elfs buff. can see where it tells it to inc then call it on other char.
Old 06/27/2008, 04:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
packet editing/sending dont work because packet is encrypted (i try with many quest and with some other things) and i don't understand this : on de "adds alot to regen"
Thats why you dl a program like wireshark, open up a dissassembler to find where its being encrypted/dectypted. and hook to those regions. The other method is to save those packets and find out encryption they are using, by searching google.
Old 06/27/2008, 13:08   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by meral View Post
anyone try anything with them like sending the quest packets? Or see what changes when u cast hp buff on de "adds alot to regen" UCE
Even if u would be able to encrypt the packets u couldnt send "quests packets" cause the quests saved serverside and when u want to give up the quests, then the server check serverside if u completed it
Old 06/28/2008, 08:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeUndercover View Post
Even if u would be able to encrypt the packets u couldnt send "quests packets" cause the quests saved serverside and when u want to give up the quests, then the server check serverside if u completed it
Thats partially true. The client needs to know how tell the server it completed the quest right?