Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

game bot crash

Discussion on game bot crash within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
game bot crash

hey i got the newest bot 1.0.3b when i try to auto login the gamegaurd comes up like if i opened it threw exe and in a few minutes i get error and t crashes any help thx
Old 06/16/2008, 13:18   #2

then its not the newest version of the bot and or your starting it wrong.
Old 06/16/2008, 13:31   #3

1. game is not fully updated
2. bot is not latest version

if both is fine then reinstall rohan.
Old 06/17/2008, 12:44   #4

IDK I have the same problem I have downloaded and uninstalled rohanbot 5x already and I keep getting the same thing it says bot is running in taskmngr. I start rohan and looks like it starts runs GG then it crashes with error msg, Im totaly new to this so to be honest im probaly not doing something wrong, I try to follow the instructions from all the posts in here, think im doing everything right but it still crashes, the one part I might be missing is it says i have to look for rohan.exe folder to start the game ok now do i look for the folder or can I just use the start up exe. on my screen, thats the only thing I can see Im doing wrong or is there a folder I need to tinker with to get it to work, I alway get the latest version from botmall, as I said im very new to this and could use all the help I can get I know ppl ingame that have it but dont want to ask them becouse I dont want them to know I know there also ppl I know ingame so Im not a rat to rat them out like that there good ppl.