Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wear items with stats you dont have.

Discussion on wear items with stats you dont have. within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wear items with stats you dont have.

oh so we all have had a drop with some awesome stats but cant wear it because.
required strength = 100 on item and you only have 90.(or like this could be any stat)
so you have a choice, save it ant wait until you add those stats (which is a waste of points)
or sell it in ah or merchant. still losing out on that nice _8 phys defence or so on.
so what can you do, easy find the item you want to wear, the one with tha awesome stats.
not look at how much difference you need to be able to make it, in my example its 10 strength. so go buy/farm some rings,necklaces or wep that give you these extra stats. (make sure its not the same item that you want to wear.(so dont get tasset with 10 strength if you want to wear the tassest with super stats)
once you starts meet the requierments for the item, put the item on and remove the items you used to make up your stats, you can still wear the item even though you dont actually meet the requierments for. but remember if you die/log out you might lose the abilitly to wear the item, and have to do the processes again.
Old 06/08/2008, 18:27   #2

Yes but, if you relog or logoff and login the item will be in your inventory first slot, so do not have anything special such as mount or pet or whatever.
Old 06/08/2008, 18:29   #3

indeed, thought i coverd that in the post. :P
Old 06/09/2008, 00:07   #4

or simply go to stat-refiner and downgrade the requiement on the certain part to fit your stats..
Old 06/09/2008, 00:43   #5

Dosent taht cost money