Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rogue Company Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[umbrella.gg] 🔥 UNIQUE ROGUE COMPANY CHEAT | EAC UD🔥

Discussion on [umbrella.gg] 🔥 UNIQUE ROGUE COMPANY CHEAT | EAC UD🔥 within the Rogue Company Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 121
Exclamation [umbrella.gg] 🔥 UNIQUE ROGUE COMPANY CHEAT | EAC UD🔥

*Video of currently umbrella.gg version working on Rogue Company*

*About Eac detection: the software has never been detected.*
Old 03/01/2021, 03:17   #2

Invitations are now free, check the website for applications.
Old 03/05/2021, 19:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
进不去,需要邀请码
Old 03/06/2021, 00:39   #4

You can apply for the invitation in the website.

New media added.
Old 03/08/2021, 21:35   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you gathered some verified feedback through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some verified feedback.

Best regards
Old 03/09/2021, 04:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Clark View Post
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you gathered some verified feedback through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some verified feedback.

Best regards
Hi Kimberly. We do not have any Trading Discord or automated shop systems like shoppy / selly. I didn't understand what is wrong. Also, in rule 5.2 it is said "Selling products on external sites is allowed only if the site contains a backlink to elitepvpers and our trade request system is used nevertheless". The PARTNER indicator can be found at our forum fotter and it is there for a long time: . You can check that by yourself without needing to create an account: . Have a good day.
Old 03/09/2021, 09:45   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrellasoftware View Post
Hi Kimberly. We do not have any Trading Discord or automated shop systems like shoppy / selly. I didn't understand what is wrong. Also, in rule 5.2 it is said "Selling products on external sites is allowed only if the site contains a backlink to elitepvpers and our trade request system is used nevertheless". The PARTNER indicator can be found at our forum fotter and it is there for a long time: . You can check that by yourself without needing to create an account: . Have a good day.
Hello.

You advertised a discord server and a website. The purpose of both things is to communicate or sell via this channels. This is not allowed as a new member without any feedback through our TBM-System. This measurement is also indepentend from your backlink in the footer.

BR
Old 03/15/2021, 18:27   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You can apply for the invitation in the website.

New media added.
Are you still able to apply for invitations?
Old 03/15/2021, 20:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCoolFire View Post
Are you still able to apply for invitations?
Yes, just enter in the website (umbrella.gg) and click on apply for invitation ()
Old 04/24/2021, 15:37   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Application

I submitted a request for membership.
Old 05/02/2021, 20:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaths Dance View Post
Here's my review of umbrellas Rogue Company cheat

Launcher
Launcher was easy to download works well and not really any issues with it but it does need a tweak. You should add an option to close the launcher like an X button or something, I wasn't able to do this since it doesn't show up on the task bar or task manager, you should also add an option for it to save credentials and not delete itself after every execution.

ESP
The ESP itself is very good and it shows everything from weapons, players and gadgets and its extremely smooth which is what you expect from a cheat with ESP. I have found nothing wrong with this feature and I rate it 10/10.

Aimbot
The aimbot is the only thing I dislike about this cheat and I feel like it could use some improvement but since the cheat was only 20USD I am not going to be fussy about it. The problems I had with with the aimbot are when you have smooth set to minimal that should automatically snap onto the enemy but with this hack that doesnt happen and it feels quite slow compared to other cheats I've used in the past but some people will see this as a benefit since it makes the cheat look legit. I am not sure if this next issue is a bug or if the aimbot has built in prediction but you really need an option to turn that off since it sometimes misses shots and previous cheats I've used without prediction seem to work well for this game. Lastly, the aimbot at times doesn't hit the person your aiming at, I played a game and downed a few people and for some reason instead of locking onto there head it locks above there head which just results in you missing all your shots. This issue also happens when an enemy is not downed but crouching, it will lock onto a fixed position where the head of the rouge should be, so instead of locking onto there head in the position of them crouching it locks onto the head asif they were standing which is way higher. These bugs don't happen too frequently and the aimbot works really well at times so I would give the aimbot a 6/10. I could be the only user experiencing these bugs so your experience may be different. The no recoil and no spread are perfect and I haven't ran into any issues with them.

Security
I can't comment much on the security at the moment. I have only been using the hack for a few hours and played quite a few games with it. I haven't been banned and if I did get banned on the account I used with this cheat I can't blame the cheat since I've used quite a few different providers but so far I haven't been insta banned which is a good sign.

Staff/Support
The staff are very helpful and answered any questions I had, however, I think you should add a support ticket feature to your discord server so people can get help on there without being banned instead of having to do this all through the website. I privately messaged the staff and they did help me but from the rules it does seem like asking support on discord can get you banned.

Overall
I rate this hack about 7/10. The ESP works perfect, the misc options like no recoil and no spread work but you got to fix the aimbot. I know this isn't just an issue with rogue though since one user messaged me a clip of the csgo cheat acting similar but I still bought it since I thought he may have configured his settings wrong. If you want to cheat and look legit this cheat is great and the price is only 20USD. Look at the requirements before buying you need a specific operating system version in order to use this cheat.
We have recoded the entire Rogue Company cheat. We rely on your opinion to improve our software. Every aimbot issue that you listed has been fixed and many visuals features have been added. We have also coded a dedicated Ragebot for people that needs it. At this point, i'm 100% sure that my software is the best rogue company cheat that you will find.
Old 05/09/2021, 20:20   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

only accept bitcoin payments lost me
Old 05/10/2021, 22:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alilfmp View Post
only accept bitcoin payments lost me
Well, that's not totally true, since we also accept Litecoin and Ethereum as payment method. Those, differently than BTC have low fees which will make your transaction probably cheaper. Besides that, we only accept crypto payments and that is why we always ask for the user if he can pay for the software by the crypto system in the invitation form, so that should not be a surprise.
Old 05/10/2021, 23:09   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Well, that's not totally true, since we also accept Litecoin and Ethereum as payment method. Those, differently than BTC have low fees which will make your transaction probably cheaper. Besides that, we only accept crypto payments and that is why we always ask for the user if he can pay for the software by the crypto system in the invitation form, so that should not be a surprise.
yeah, thats what lost me x)
Old 05/14/2021, 04:41   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello how do i get an invitation?

Tags
rogue, roguecompany, rogueocompanyhack, umbrella.gg, umbrellacheat