Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rogue Company Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROGUE COMPANY NVIDIA AIMBOT ★ UNDETECTED AIMBOT/AIMLOCK/RECOIL ★ BY SHELL

Discussion on ROGUE COMPANY NVIDIA AIMBOT ★ UNDETECTED AIMBOT/AIMLOCK/RECOIL ★ BY SHELL within the Rogue Company Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/20/2020, 19:49   #16

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOverlord1 View Post
can i run it with rtx 2060 and intel i7-9700f ?
Yes, totally
Old 10/21/2020, 04:51   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapeUp View Post
So I got it, but to be frank, unless you really crank it up to obvious botting levels, it's not better than an above average player. I really expected more from an aimbot, something like Shroud levels of aim.
To those looking, the aimbot WORKS, but it's not insane. You won't be getting much out of it if you're already above average, unless you're obviously cheating.

Yeah I got it as well, unless I can't find some good settings its basically glorified aim assist lol. How do you make it super bot levels? I never want it to move from their head LOL. Owell first time trying an aimbot and kinda disappointed.
Old 10/22/2020, 17:31   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 170
I guess people have to realize that this is not a memory aimbot. It doesn't hack the game.
If you want something for pure rage hacking then buy a memory hack (several offered in this forum). But make sure you buy a spoofer with that as well, since you will be hwid banned sooner or later with that

This hack comes with the benefit of its security. It's an external aimbot/aim assist which has not been detected ever, to my knowledge. If you don't value security that much but rather want an aimbot which hacks the game and therefore never misses, then you should exactly buy an aimbot like that.

I am always having fun playing with Shells aimbot since I can even run it on my main, not being afraid if I wake up to a ban next morning
+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2020, 16:11   #19

Update changelog 7th November 2020:

I added a bunch of new features to make the aimbot more customizable and legit looking. Enjoy!

[+] [New FOV] I changed the whole FOV mechanic and added the possibility to play FOVs down to 20 pixels (previous minimum was between 100 and 300 depending on the game) without any downsights regarding the performance of the aimbot (Small FOV is best for legit hacking). This will now allow you to avoid the aimbot quickly switching from one target to the other or doing unlegit looking snaps.

[+] [Flick speed] Added the possiblity to setup an Aimbot "flick speed".
This speed value determines how fast the aimbot flicks on a target.

[+] [Tracking speed] Added the possiblity to setup an Aimbot "on target speed". This speed value determines how fast the aimbot sticks once it reached your target. This means that you can now play high flick speeds (to get on target quick) but then have it slow down once it reached your enemy, resulting in no aimbot jittering, looking way more legit and humanized.

[+] [Random hitbox] Added a new hitbox feature called "random". Choosing this hitbox will make the aimbot randomly pick a spot to shoot at between upper head and lower chest, resulting in the aimbot looking way more legit and human.

[+] [Custom hitbox height] Added a new hitbox "custom height" option for the people,
who want to setup their own hitbox height.

Aimbot is undetected and working as always
Purchase link: .
Old 11/27/2020, 20:38   #20

Black Friday Deal:

For the next 24 hours we'll have a special deal running:
Get 20% off on any 30 days or lifetime purchase (any product in my shop).
7 day subs are not included in this deal.

Code: BlackFridayDeal
Enter the code on checkout to save yourself 20%, only today.
Code can't be used in combinations with other coupon codes.

Have fun!
Old 12/08/2020, 02:28   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does this support GeForce 1660 super? It’s kinda like the 1070
Old 12/08/2020, 20:00   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishno View Post
Does this support GeForce 1660 super? It’s kinda like the 1070
It will work but not as good as intended, since your GPU has a quite low amount of , which is necessary to run my aimbots well. It will work, question is how good it actually works.
I have no user with that GPU to actually tell you.
Old 01/11/2021, 13:24   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
MEDIA/VIDEOS:

Added a bunch of new videos, showing the hack in action with multiple Rogues.
Undetected since game release.
Old 03/01/2021, 00:34   #24

New Discord account info !!!

My old Discord account and server is no longer available.
In order to reach out to me please add my new Discord account:
Shell#1109
The old account and server got deleted by Discord. I can't view messages on my old Discord account anymore so the new account is the only way to get in touch with me and into my new Discord server.
Thanks for understanding.
Old 03/04/2021, 01:47   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, I've been banned in less than a week with this hack.
Kinda weird because it was not rly accurate, I believe it's because I've been reported but dunno.
Old 03/05/2021, 00:03   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquiia View Post
Well, I've been banned in less than a week with this hack.
Kinda weird because it was not rly accurate, I believe it's because I've been reported but dunno.
Hi! We do have a team of testers on each game, reporting us the status of each hack daily and especially after big game updates. The client has been undetected since release and hasn't caught any loader detection.
I actually recorded a few new videos the past days, so I even tested myself.

I haven't heard of report bans yet but even if this was the case, I find it worrying and a little odd that you never reported your ban to us but instead only posted about it here
Old 03/05/2021, 01:43   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
Hi! We do have a team of testers on each game, reporting us the status of each hack daily and especially after big game updates. The client has been undetected since release and hasn't caught any loader detection.
I actually recorded a few new videos the past days, so I even tested myself.

I haven't heard of report bans yet but even if this was the case, I find it worrying and a little odd that you never reported your ban to us but instead only posted about it here
I've never said your hack was detected.

Yh I didn't report the ban on discord, I don't really care about it, we all know the risk. I can give you the proof of buying of your cheat + proof of my ban if you don't believe me, but I think it's useless since you will find something else to justify the ban anyway.
As I said idc about the ban, so I only post there to tell to people who are looking into your cheat what happened to me. I believe this is the goal of this community, sharing.

I find worrying and a little odd a seller that want to make someone who only said he has been banned while using a cheat, certainly from report of others players, look like a liar. When such a thing is pretty common actually.
Dunno.
Old 03/16/2021, 23:39   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 170
Still playing about twice a week with the aimbot along with 2 of my buddies using Shells hack. Never ran into issues. Undetected and works fine.

++ rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2021, 00:19   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just purchased. love the fact there is so many payment options! will let y'all know how i go
Old 05/15/2021, 08:39   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'm still waiting for new parts and currently game with i7 6700k, 1080ti, UW 3440x1440 - does it work with this combo? which settings are recommended?

Tags
aimbot, rogue company cheat, rogue company hack