Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rogue Company Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROGUE COMPANY NVIDIA AIMBOT ★ UNDETECTED AIMBOT/AIMLOCK/RECOIL ★ BY SHELL

Discussion on ROGUE COMPANY NVIDIA AIMBOT ★ UNDETECTED AIMBOT/AIMLOCK/RECOIL ★ BY SHELL within the Rogue Company Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/15/2021, 22:47   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
have a 1650 d6 works?
Old 05/24/2021, 20:17   #32

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by BICSZIM View Post
have a 1650 d6 works?
The aimbot itself will start and work, but it will not deliver the quality as shown in our videos. With such a GPU you will experience slower target acquisition and more fail locks/flicks.

We recommend to have at least a 1070 to run the aimbot. 1080 or higher will mean the aimbot works at its best.
Old 07/27/2021, 14:55   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looks interesting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2021, 00:38   #34

Undetected since release
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2021, 19:43   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well ... I bought a cheat, everything came almost immediately, I arrived and dances with tambourines began, this is when they give a tutorial, they say what function is responsible for, and then do what you want, I spent an hour or two on setting - nothing normal, changing every line by 0.01, no support, discord is absolutely useless, because there is no communication or information there (which is in the letter), wrote to Shell - silence. -1 day, in general, a **** with him with a cheat, I tried it - I could not master even the setting, I definitely would not advise my friends (this does not mean that the cheat is bad, maybe it is very good) but spend so much time on setting up, without help, for such money - no thanks
I sat in silence for 3 years, made dozens of purchases here and only now was forced to write the message ...
Old 08/29/2021, 19:58   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by doktor163rus View Post
Well ... I bought a cheat, everything came almost immediately, I arrived and dances with tambourines began, this is when they give a tutorial, they say what function is responsible for, and then do what you want, I spent an hour or two on setting - nothing normal, changing every line by 0.01, no support, discord is absolutely useless, because there is no communication or information there (which is in the letter), wrote to Shell - silence. -1 day, in general, a dick with him with a cheat, I tried it - I could not master even the setting, I definitely would not advise my friends (this does not mean that the cheat is bad, maybe it is very good) but spend so much time on setting up, without help, for such money - no thanks
I sat in silence for 3 years, made dozens of purchases here and only now was forced to write the message ...
Hi!

1. Instead of "silence 1 day" you private messaged me and received an answer 4 hours later. If you expect me to be online 24/7 (especially on Sunday) then I have very bad news for you. We have a discord server with a support ticket system for exactly such cases. See below.

2. You opened up a support ticket on my server but never posted anything in it, so my support had no clue what your issue is. I have no idea how you expect to receive help if you don't even post something in your support ticket?

3. You told me on your private message that your graphics card is a 1060 and told me that you knew the minimum requirement is a 1070. Even telling me that you know this is a "stupid question". I am still not sure why you buy the cheat knowing that you don't meet the minimum requirements and then expect it to be working?

I will keep that chat screenshot here just to remind you:

Old 08/29/2021, 20:51   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

okay, to hell with it, the requirements should be too high for the hardware, well, you warned me, I'll score it, it's a pity you can't give the key, it will be lost
Old 08/29/2021, 21:19   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by doktor163rus View Post
okay, to hell with it, the requirements should be too high for the hardware, well, you warned me, I'll score it, it's a pity you can't give the key, it will be lost
What do you need a test key for if this thread and the product page telling you that your graphics card is below the minimum requirements of my cheat?

I don't get it. You keep trying to blame this bs on me, while you knowingly ignored the requirements and never actually opened up a support ticket to ask my staff for help. Yet you tell people in here that I did a bad job and you didn't receive any support? Wth?

I am actually suprised by this ignorance and the bs you trying to make people believe here.
Old 09/14/2021, 11:56   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works great, thank you <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2021, 21:24   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Shell's software works good,however one drawback is that you cannot bind a keyboard key for the aimbot, you can only use mouse keys like mouse 1,2,3 & 4 to work with the aimbot which is ok i guess,personally i don't see why normal keyboard keys are not supported like CTRL or ALT or some other key,i am used to turn aimbot on with keyboard key!

Sometimes i noticed that only in rogue company aimbot works even when u are not pressing the key for instance i bind my aim to mouse 2 (Right click) and from time to time i dont hold that key and yet aimbot still locks on to everyone,my teammates and enemies i had to lower my FOV in the end but still its a functional software and only true way to bypass EAC at the moment!

I also own Splitgate aimbot and that one works like a charm but its different all enemy players are RED so aimbot has no trouble locking on!

All in all a vouch for Shell his software works,and it wont get you banned by EAC,how many devs out there can say the same!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2021, 23:47   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itexspert View Post
Shell's software works good,however one drawback is that you cannot bind a keyboard key for the aimbot, you can only use mouse keys like mouse 1,2,3 & 4 to work with the aimbot which is ok i guess,personally i don't see why normal keyboard keys are not supported like CTRL or ALT or some other key,i am used to turn aimbot on with keyboard key!

Sometimes i noticed that only in rogue company aimbot works even when u are not pressing the key for instance i bind my aim to mouse 2 (Right click) and from time to time i dont hold that key and yet aimbot still locks on to everyone,my teammates and enemies i had to lower my FOV in the end but still its a functional software and only true way to bypass EAC at the moment!

I also own Splitgate aimbot and that one works like a charm but its different all enemy players are RED so aimbot has no trouble locking on!

All in all a vouch for Shell his software works,and it wont get you banned by EAC,how many devs out there can say the same!
I bought his software but it won't run.. every time I run it, I get an error saying "Triggerbot error."
Any solutions?
Old 10/15/2021, 12:30   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneg View Post
I bought his software but it won't run.. every time I run it, I get an error saying "Triggerbot error."
Any solutions?
Your issue got fixed once you opened up a support ticket on my Discord server
Old 10/15/2021, 12:36   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell © View Post
Your issue got fixed once you opened up a support ticket on my Discord server
That is true, it turned out to be my intel graphics card interfering and I was sent another .exe file that worked. That being said, the aimbot would rarely stick to the head or track it on a moving target. I tried multiple various settings but none of them were effective in getting the results promised in your video. Then again, I have 1050 Ti and maybe it's my graphics card but I didn't have any drop of FPS in game. I wasn't lagging at all, the hack simply did not stick to the head as it should have.

I would like to request a refund please because it didn't perform the way I expected it to, unless you got some more different settings for me to try that could fix the aimbot.
Old 10/28/2021, 21:28   #44

We have minimum requirements in this thread and on the website. I still don't understand why people knowingly buy NOT meeting the requirements of the product and then wonder why the hack isn't working as intended? Still amazed.

Crazy that I have to say this, but: Please don't buy my products if you don't meed the minimum requirements displayed on the product page.
Old 11/04/2021, 00:39   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 117
I purchased this. Can vouch works extremely well and the cost is quite cheap. You won't find anything this good for this price point anywhere else.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, rogue company cheat, rogue company hack