Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do not BUY ai bots atm

Discussion on Do not BUY ai bots atm within the Rocket League Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do not BUY ai bots atm

Heymembers.

I just want to make a comment about something which is paintful to see.

Unfortunetly theres companies out there that are selling the AI Bots, which as most of you know, the bot is free, as a GC player myself, I will notice to see if there is any mechanical changes between thorami bot and other ai.

So I got my friends involved and can confirm that they are ALL the same, includes

Zoinkas,
Omegaberg
NukeCheats
Easy2Use (expel),
champcircles
SIRIUS-PRODUCTS.COM
rtreniem -

Pinkies Ai bot -
KernelCheats.cc

Also to find out if you been screwed, hit onto freeplay, press alt and f4 to turn off the bot, and bam. Just like the free bot.

Another way to find out is that the bot behaviour does the following:
Bad aerials
Can’t play with a team, so cringe when watching 3v3
Boost managing, it goes all the way back. Why?
Flicks - tho this is common in bots, but it can’t handle 2v2

Reason why the bot is awful, because back then, the game was slow, using this bot nowerdays struggles in champ level. So again, recommend the community not to purchase ai bots. If you want me to test it, I’m happy to do.

The reccomended bots you should get:

Been with GOS for 3 years now, amazing bot, manage to beat detection aswell, big up to them. Though its not AI, it's still just as good.

UPDATED 16/05/2024

There is a new bot called RLMarlBot, this bot can be used to get to champ 3 to even gc! Do becarful with it though as recent reports it’s getting detected like the bot the scammers sells, but this bot is pretty sick in 2v2

The Free ai bot is good for plat players max, wouldnt use it.

So i wanna write this to warn people, please dont get it!

Also written this because the owners keeps blocking my comments even though I have verified purchase lol, how corrupt is that? You purchase a bot thats free and moderators allows that. Shocking
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/05/2024, 05:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
Old 01/07/2024, 11:45   #3

Updated the list, still no “new” bots been made. Still the same �� please do not purchase from the list. You can get this for free!

Though some say it’s starting to be detected now so not even worth it, but if interested. Welcome to dm me and I’ll show you how to get it for free so you don’t have to buy it from these scammers
Old 01/18/2024, 13:46   #4

Bump!

I have added the following 2 communities on there, really makes me laugh when im testing this..

SIRIUS-PRODUCTS.COM
rtreniem

also added link for GOS
Old 01/19/2024, 22:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow94gaming View Post
Heymembers.

I just want to make a comment about something which is paintful to see.

Unfortunetly theres companies out there that are selling the AI Bots, which as most of you know, the bot is free, as a GC player myself, I will notice to see if there is any mechanical changes between thorami bot and other ai.

So I got my friends involved and can confirm that they are ALL the same, includes

Zoinkas,
Omegaberg
NukeCheats
Easy2Use (expel),
champcircles
SIRIUS-PRODUCTS.COM
rtreniem -

Also to find out if you been screwed, hit onto freeplay, press alt and f4 to turn off the bot, and bam. Just like the free bot.

Another way to find out is that the bot behaviour does the following:
Bad aerials
Canít play with a team, so cringe when watching 3v3
Boost managing, it goes all the way back. Why?
Flicks - tho this is common in bots, but it canít handle 2v2

Reason why the bot is awful, because back then, the game was slow, using this bot nowerdays struggles in champ level. So again, recommend the community not to purchase ai bots. If you want me to test it, Iím happy to do.

The reccomended bots you should get:

Been with GOS for 3 years now, amazing bot, manage to beat detection aswell, big up to them. Though its not AI, it's still just as good.

The Free ai bot is good for plat players max, wouldnt use it.

So i wanna write this to warn people, please dont get it!

Also written this because the owners keeps blocking my comments even though I have verified purchase lol, how corrupt is that? You purchase a bot thats free and moderators allows that. Shocking
Well, Omegaberg used to sell cracked GoS:RL on here, so I'm not surprised they are selling a free bot, and all of these other people are probably resellers of his. Just a guess
Old 01/20/2024, 01:10   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where is the link for this supposed free bot I can't seem to find anywhere.
Old 01/21/2024, 10:24   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can be found on uknowncheats but theres really no point its detected just like all these guys reselling will last 3-4 games.
Old 01/22/2024, 21:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by frawst93 View Post
Where is the link for this supposed free bot I can't seem to find anywhere.
As ruddy said, uknowncheats or I can send the link over on the PMs. Also little detected at the moment so make sure you make a smurf for it

Makes me laugh when the owner of this post

Is reporting my comments... After testing the reseller product. I get reported for someone selling a free bot yet the moderators allow this behaviour ?

Come on..

Zoinkers, grow up buddy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2024, 08:42   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gaming on Steroids is detected as well my acc got banned after 5 days of use
Old 01/25/2024, 11:50   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xK4S View Post
Gaming on Steroids is detected as well my acc got banned after 5 days of use
If you used it last year when the first banwave hit, yes. But ever since March 2023, it has been undetected
Old 02/08/2024, 17:30   #11

Updated my list! Pinkies is now on there. No idea why these people want to sell free products. Its beyond me. Anyway. Please becareful!

Again, reminder. If you think it's a different bot, honestly, press Alt+f4, you been done dirty. As that's how you pause the bot which is the first sign.

Also the movements and how it behaves like a basic Plat.

One more thing aswell, this is also detected, so if you used ai software, and then used GOS, you're probably going to be banned for the AI, I dont think GOS is yet detected as I still not been banned from it yet.
Old 02/08/2024, 21:31   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I notice that some add little features and claim it as their own lol. Each bot behaves the same exact way. It's crazy how they get away with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2024, 17:01   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosayhi View Post
I notice that some add little features and claim it as their own lol. Each bot behaves the same exact way. It's crazy how they get away with it.
Trust me, I hear it all...

"Omage" - The bot is self trained, keep using it to improve it.
Me: Given it benefit a doubt, left my pc running on auto play using bakkas rematchinng for 24 hours, Nope, still the same as it was before.

Honestly tried them all with 1 or 2 of my friends with them using the free bot, and myself using these scammers bots, seeing how they react in 2v2 and solo play, its all the same.

The big clue is that none of these bots can't aerial very well.

Can flick (Which is common for bots to do anyway)

Alt f4 is the hot key for the free bot

So i really don't get why these "developers" want to resell a free software rather than wanting money. It's disgusting. I even tried talking to the moderators, and they just mute my posts i made to prove its free ai bot by the authors.

So this is why i made this thread. Save people money.
Its a joke what people do for money here.

Nvm
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2024, 22:50   #14

KernelCheats.cc is on my list, still the free bot that can be used.

After purchasing and testing it, it doesn't behave anywhere different as the thar bot.

After comparring the both, its exact same mechincs and behaviour. Same short cuts and just an awful bot to use these days. Please do not trust these sites listed!

If you want to test the free bot, welcome to dm me and i will provide the link.
Old 03/22/2024, 12:51   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
Thanks
1 User