Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do not BUY ai bots atm

Discussion on Do not BUY ai bots atm within the Rocket League Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/23/2024, 17:30   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
someone slide a config for gos
Old 03/27/2024, 16:47   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssquadddd View Post
There's loads on their Discord, also over on their forums
Old 03/27/2024, 17:05   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

where could i find that
Old 03/28/2024, 17:14   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This needs to be pinned lol
Old 03/29/2024, 02:35   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you can also add that @ Rocket league ''cheat'' is just a voltage mod reskin with added ball prediction everyother feature is client side so just like bakkes mod. they like to rip off people and when you notice it they just go with the we'll ban you from the site thingy such a shame
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2024, 21:22   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is there anything new & good on the market?
Old 04/03/2024, 05:36   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow94gaming View Post
There's loads on their Discord, also over on their forums
Can you PM the discord link please bro ?
Old 04/13/2024, 17:56   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you heart of ZeusBot?
Old 04/15/2024, 19:09   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisderschwätzer View Post
you heart of ZeusBot?
No I haven't heard of ZeusBot, what is this about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeff View Post
is there anything new & good on the market?
Besides GOS, i can't say i can find any good stuff out there. I mean the "Ai Bots" that people are selling is a broken bot which is called ThoramiBot but seems to be detected these days,

There is a rumour spreading around saying about "invisible" cheat, i have not yet able to find this.

But on this section... Nope, all resellers of that free bot you can get.
Besides GOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yansoccer1 View Post
you can also add that @ Rocket league ''cheat'' is just a voltage mod reskin with added ball prediction everyother feature is client side so just like bakkes mod. they like to rip off people and when you notice it they just go with the we'll ban you from the site thingy such a shame
Zoinkers is already top of the list, he's been banned aswell multiple times, just shows how toxic and unreliable of a seller he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssquadddd View Post
If you purchase GOS, you can see bunch of RL configs over on Rocket league hub section on their forums, be sure u logged into the account u paid for subs for and you'll see it.

My personal faveroute one is one of the recents, youll see that you need a password for it, i cant remember title either, but its like sumin to do with ssl config maybe, anyway, password is hint is "colour of SSL" and in caps.

But yeah that was my fav config

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joske2105 View Post
This needs to be pinned lol
Moderators doesn't care at all... Even if you shout them out like i did, they'll report you instead of the seller which is absurbed.

Why would moderators allow authors to resell a free product, you'd think they'd want to protect their community? lol
Old 04/18/2024, 20:46   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ZeusBot, I tested it, it is Thorami with special features, you can switch between you and the bot playing. And you can keybind not working things like a speedflip. He is saying it isnt Thorami but when you see it playing and pressing alt+f4 you notice its thorami.
Old 04/21/2024, 17:13   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3779
fortunately i saw that thread. i was really into buying one of the AI Bots for fun (not really playing RL anymore) to test it.
Good that there are still good fellas who exposes these guys who try to sell u instant bans with rebranded leaked products.
thx for the informations
Old 04/22/2024, 02:23   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisderschwätzer View Post
ZeusBot, I tested it, it is Thorami with special features, you can switch between you and the bot playing. And you can keybind not working things like a speedflip. He is saying it isnt Thorami but when you see it playing and pressing alt+f4 you notice its thorami.
Ah so it’s like Thorami

Tbh that’s the issue, at this current stage, all the “resellers” and authors that are selling such AI bots is very very likely to be Thorami, and as mention in the main thread, if there is an alt + F4, that waves the red flag to say it is that free bot that anyone can get.

Which is also been reported multiple times now that it is detected these days.

So that’s unfortunate you had to go through that.

If I do happen to find any “new ai” bots out there, I will promise to announce it here or even make new thread.

But as of yet, it is pretty much people wanting to grab money off of a free ai bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaido View Post
fortunately i saw that thread. i was really into buying one of the AI Bots for fun (not really playing RL anymore) to test it.
Good that there are still good fellas who exposes these guys who try to sell u instant bans with rebranded leaked products.
thx for the informations
Thank you and appreciate this!

I have been trying to comment on their threads to begin with but my comments keeps getting deleted by the moderators, which is weird. I would thought the moderators would want to support the community. Not allow something like this to happen… so this is why I made the thread. To warn people that after my testings with one of my buddies (they use free bot and I buy and test the other “ai bots”. And see how the reaction is and the hot key.

I have notes on the side on how the free bot reacts in certain situations, and if it’s false, ofc I will post it on here and name and shame. Because why people should buy a product when the product is actually free. It’s disgusting.

Anyway, appreciate the comment
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2024, 05:46   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and about skycheats
Old 05/07/2024, 20:53   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any leads on where you can get your hands on the invisible cheat or the crashing of the server cheat?
Old 05/16/2024, 11:28   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@

What do you think about SkyCheat's AI bot?