Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW SEASON 1 GRAND CHAMP ACCOUNT

Discussion on NEW SEASON 1 GRAND CHAMP ACCOUNT within the Rocket League Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW SEASON 1 GRAND CHAMP ACCOUNT

Hey guys, owner of relentless boosting here. Selling a gc account boosted by myself and comes with the newest gc title along with all its rewards. Account will be on epic games (better fps than steam) so that's a bonus along with all almost no hours on the game.

Impossible to trace by psyonix because this account has been played on in multiple gamemodes (looks more legit). Almost 0% risk

ACCOUNT COMES WITH BRAND NEW EMAIL AND PASSWORD.

Proof of legit/Screenshots available on request

Price: Negotiable add me on discord

Discord: Obl1v#2584 or
Old 12/09/2020, 04:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Season 1 Grand Champ Account

Hey, how much money do you want for your season 1 grand champion account?
Old 12/10/2020, 19:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoimoik View Post
Hey, how much money do you want for your season 1 grand champion account?
Hi account was gc2 last season so looking for around 45ish usd
Closed Thread

Tags
cheap account, gc account, rl account, rl gc account, rocket league

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 1 Gold + Season 1 RCLS Wheels + Season 6-14 GC (excl. 8) Account
03/15/2023 - Rocket League Trading - 1 Replies
As the title reads, The account has the season 1 gold crown as well as season 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 GC rewards. The most rare asset of the account is its FIRST RLCS Wheels, The Decenium Pros which are easily worth $500 alone. The account also has season 3 + 4 Champ rewards and Season 2 Star rewards. It also has the Titanium White Dominus and '16 Batmobile. It is also Level 1330. The steam account is level 126, which would take $150+ to level an account to. It has 50+ other games...
[Selling] [PC] S5 grand champ title, s6 champ rewards , dlc cars , dueling dragons
05/23/2020 - Rocket League Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Guys - I am selling this account it has as follows: Level 75 Rocketeer S5 Grand Champ Title S5 Rewards (Banners) Up to Diamond Trail from S4 2v2 Diamond 3 - deranked but already have Champ 3 Rewards Confirmed Other placements are like 8/10 right now.
[Selling] Season 2 Account | All Champs | 140 Skins - for almost every champ | D3 Last Season
10/05/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
DISCORD: xmq#8039 ACCOUNT IS ON > EUW < Hello. :) I want to sell my League of Legends Account which I have since Season 2 beginning. The Account was always in Plat, and sometimes in Diamond. It has currently a Diamond Border but got dropped to P4 due to inactivity. I am not playing the game since 1 and a half year for serious, because it is no fun for me anymore.. I got Fortnite. :) That's why I want to sell it. I got every Account Information from the Date I've created the...
[Selling] Season 3-D1 | Season 4-MASTER | Season 5 Plat |unranked this season
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling account with 15 rune pages,110 champions and 26 skins(included rare skins) Season 2-1700elo Season 3-D1 Season 4-Master Season 5-Account dropped from D2 to platinum due to no activity(palinum border) Skins: xMagu's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Price: €50+
[Selling] EU Season & Non-Season services BARBS + MONK SEASON / BARBS + WIZ NON-SEASON
09/12/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm proposing my services on Diablo 3 season & non-season softcore ! I'm doing Dualboxing on season and can do tripleboxing on non-season ! AVAILABLE CLASSES : DOUBLE BARBS + DOUBLE MONK ON SEASON //// TRIPLE BARBS + TRIPLE WIZARDS ON NON-SEASON Leveling 1-70 : Price = 2€ Bring a friend = 3€