Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Rocket League Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rocket league GC account + Rewards + free2play rewards + steam support

Discussion on Rocket league GC account + Rewards + free2play rewards + steam support within the Rocket League Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rocket league GC account + Rewards + free2play rewards + steam support

Hey guys, owner of relentless boosting here. Selling a gc account boosted by myself and comes with the newest gc title along with all its rewards. Account will not be on epic games and will be on steam so that's a bonus along with all the free 2 play rewards.

Impossible to trace by psyonix because this account has been played on for months. Almost 0% risk

ACCOUNT COMES WITH BRAND NEW EMAIL AND PASSWORD.

Proof of legit/Screenshots available on request

Price: Negotiable add me on discord

Discord: Obl1v#2584 or
Closed Thread

Tags
boosting, gc rocket league account, gc title, rewards, rl account