Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Rocket League Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CHEAP ROCKET LEAGUE BOOSTING SERVICES | 10% DISCOUNT ON FIRST ORDER | 400+Orders

Discussion on CHEAP ROCKET LEAGUE BOOSTING SERVICES | 10% DISCOUNT ON FIRST ORDER | 400+Orders within the Rocket League Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post CHEAP ROCKET LEAGUE BOOSTING SERVICES | 10% DISCOUNT ON FIRST ORDER | 400+Orders

Hey Guys,
I am willing to boost your account into champions rank with ease.

I played Rocket League since it started its debute and since then I am always in the Champ ranks.
Currently i am @ GrandChampion in 2v2 and Champ 3 in 3v3

So i want to give everyone the option to also get to champion with me boosting your account.

How is this working?​

I will link you my main Account on Rocket League tracker so you can look for yourself.
Then i need your steam account so I can log into rocket league and start ranking for you.

How much does it cost?​

Bronze -> Silver 3€
Silver -> Gold 7€
Gold -> Platinum 10€
Platinum -> Diamond 18€
Diamond -> Champion 25€
Champion -> GrandChampion 70€

10/20 games with the Booster(ranked or unranked) -> 10€/18.5€
1/2 Hours with the Booster(ranked or unranked) -> 9.5€/18€
(I don't guarantee wins with this kind of order but it's highly likely that we will win most of the games because I will be playing on a smurf.)
1 Hour of Coaching -> 10€ We will talk on Discord, play a few games, analyze the replays, and, above all, have fun!

These prices are stacking so for example you are Bronze and want to get to Gold it will cost:
3€ + 7€ = 10€

I am also offering the boosts for Rocket League keys, pricing equivalent to €
1 key : 0.75€

Rewards:​

Each rewards win costs: 0.8€(if platinum rewards),1€(if Diamond rewards), 1.5€(if Champion rewards), 2€(if GrandChampion rewards).
Rewards will take an optional time of about 1 - 2 hours depending on your current rank.

Special Service:​

Extra Mods and Playing with the Booster options are available, more information on my Discord Server.

If the prices doesn΄t match your expectation please contact me so we can discuss about it.
If you are interested in my boosting service feel free to contact me.

How do I pay?​

Accepting Paypal and BTC Payments.

Thanks and happy playing

Discord: Leurop#2574​

Discord Server:
Steam: Steam Community : Steam Community :: Leurop​

Tags
reliable, rocket league, rocket league boosting, rocket league cheap

« GoS: Rocket League helper tool | Rocket League Steam Accounts »