Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Roblox Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a 2012 acc +10k robux maybe more

Discussion on Selling a 2012 acc +10k robux maybe more within the Roblox Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling a 2012 acc +10k robux maybe more

Selling this account due to being old and not wanting to play roblox anymore its got items all together with worth over 10k robux and was made in 2012
The username for this account is Sangus619, It also comes with game passes that are worth over 1k robux and lots of other cool and rare items.

Selling for $25
Old 01/03/2021, 21:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I am willing to buy this account. Add my Discord please: iAc#8352 Thanks! Can't wait to talk!
Old Today, 18:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested in buying

Hello, i'm interested in buying this account if it has not already sold add me on discord so we can talk further, Lucas.#3502 hope we can do business

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Roblox - Robux virtual currency Cheap
08/02/2020 - Roblox Trading - 2 Replies
We will NEVER ask for your username and/or password of the account , this item will be sent to you via club donation. This product is purely digital / virtual so you will receive your in game currency as soon as the payment is cleared and you contacted us ! The product can be delivered almost 24/7 and you can always message us for info / assistance with your purchase and/or questions ! The currency will be gifted to you via club donation. You DO NOT need to have a Builders club type of...
[Buying] Looking to buy ROBUX / ITEMS
06/26/2018 - Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to buy Rare Set Packs in ROBLOX, Also buying ROBUX.
[ROBLOX] Robux selling
06/06/2014 - Roblox Trading - 0 Replies
First off, I'm new here, so I don't quite know if ingame currency selling is legal(if it isn't m'bad.), but, since ROBLOX has decided to decline my DevEX request, I have now turned to various outlets to sell to the black market. If you want further information, send me PM's.