Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 13:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Release] RPE Cool spam filters

Discussion on [Release] RPE Cool spam filters within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 12/16/2012, 18:26   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Skill :Cart Termination
Clicks : 150
Delay : no



ahmaad is offline  
Old 12/17/2012, 14:29   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSexyChickXx View Post
Its Nice Thanks )
Well, click the thanks button at my first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmaad View Post
Skill :Cart Termination
Clicks : 150
Delay : no
here ya go.



AllenWalker0 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/17/2012, 15:43   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenWalker0 View Post
Yah, it's possible but expect the lag. you want 300 clicks eh.

** "0" to "150" I got dc. so very fast coldbolt. HAHA ! Good work sir. Thanks again.

"0" to "30"
sleep(5) >>> so laggy !

"0" to "30"
sleep(0) >>>not laggy, no dc. fast coldbolt.
vanroBOTTER is offline  
Old 12/17/2012, 22:03   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
hmmmm idk now if its can but if i have White Potion or healing items
can i make this spam ?

thank u so so much and good job
if u can make this for me

Skill oubl Strafing
Clicks : 150
Delay : no


Skill : Sharp Shooting
Clicks : 50
Delay : yes


Skill : Bowling Bush
Click : 50
Delay : no

and thank u again for help
good job


ahmaad is offline  
Old 12/18/2012, 09:26   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanroBOTTER View Post
** "0" to "150" I got dc. so very fast coldbolt. HAHA ! Good work sir. Thanks again.

"0" to "30"
sleep(5) >>> so laggy !

"0" to "30"
sleep(0) >>>not laggy, no dc. fast coldbolt.
Good job for figuring it out. And PM me, i'm interested in such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmaad View Post
hmmmm idk now if its can but if i have White Potion or healing items
can i make this spam ?

thank u so so much and good job
if u can make this for me

Skill oubl Strafing
Clicks : 150
Delay : no


Skill : Sharp Shooting
Clicks : 50
Delay : yes


Skill : Bowling Bush
Click : 50
Delay : no

and thank u again for help
good job
Sure, anytime. I'll make that after i got home.
And no, spamming white pots w/rPE is not possible.
AllenWalker0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2012, 09:48   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
what do i have to press to spam the skills?
john_sa01 is offline  
Old 12/18/2012, 14:01   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmaad View Post

Skill oubl Strafing
Clicks : 150
Delay : no


Skill : Sharp Shooting
Clicks : 50
Delay : yes


Skill : Bowling Bush
Click : 50
Delay : no

and thank u again for help
good job
Here you go mate, enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_sa01 View Post
what do i have to press to spam the skills?
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? YOU DUNNO HOW TO SPAM YOUR OWN SKILL?

Hehe, just kidding. Just spam the skill you actually use w/the filter active.
AllenWalker0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2012, 18:15   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
My target process is Ragnarok.bin, not Ragnarok.exe so prolly thats the reason its not working, how can i change it if u know? from .bin file to .exe file? thanks
john_sa01 is offline  
Old 12/18/2012, 18:15   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
its so nice thanks
ahmaad is offline  
Old 12/18/2012, 18:26   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 3
Yeah ! Lets all thanks him, master AllenWalkero. XD
**Thanks for helping us, newbies. haha.
vanroBOTTER is offline  
Old 12/19/2012, 12:46   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_sa01 View Post
My target process is Ragnarok.bin, not Ragnarok.exe so prolly thats the reason its not working, how can i change it if u know? from .bin file to .exe file? thanks
Well, what client are you using anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmaad View Post
its so nice thanks
Thanks for the compliment and stay tuned on updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanroBOTTER View Post
Yeah ! Lets all thanks him, master AllenWalkero. XD
**Thanks for helping us, newbies. haha.
Like i told you, i'm willing to help you guys.
and master's too much for me.
AllenWalker0 is offline  
Old 12/19/2012, 20:09   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 3
haha ! for me, you are a master in editing packet. XD

BY the way, what RO server are u playing now? please play vanro high rate server, my master. =)) Lets kill them all. Rawr ! visit

master? can u make another one for me?
SKILL: Chain Lightning
CLICKS: 100
DELAY: yes
....
SKILL: Cross Impact
CLICKS: 100
DELAY: yes

`Thats all master. Rawr ! Keep helping us. Thanks and Happy Holidays. =)

master, what is the use of nodelay.rar? I mean what is the effect of nodelay.rar?

`Thanks again. hehe ! Im just a newbie who is willing to learn more about thi7 rPe. Goodnight master. I need to rest now. /KIS

BUMP !
vanroBOTTER is offline  
Old 12/21/2012, 00:11   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanroBOTTER View Post
haha ! for me, you are a master in editing packet. XD

BY the way, what RO server are u playing now? please play vanro high rate server, my master. =)) Lets kill them all. Rawr ! visit

master? can u make another one for me?
SKILL: Chain Lightning
CLICKS: 100
DELAY: yes
....
SKILL: Cross Impact
CLICKS: 100
DELAY: yes

`Thats all master. Rawr ! Keep helping us. Thanks and Happy Holidays. =)

master, what is the use of nodelay.rar? I mean what is the effect of nodelay.rar?

`Thanks again. hehe ! Im just a newbie who is willing to learn more about thi7 rPe. Goodnight master. I need to rest now. /KIS

BUMP !
Oh, this is 3rd job skills, eh? first time to make one but here. try it if it works for you.

The nodelay.rar keeps the after-skill animation at bay, for example.
When you use holy light, the HP will raise his/her hands or whatever right?
if you use that grf, it will go away and instead cast the skill and still stand.
Happy holidays.
AllenWalker0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2012, 03:55   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 3
wow ! thats great, nodelay.grf HAHA ! nice works master, thanks again.

*Yeah. it is a 3rd job skills. i will try later. Hope it'll works master. xD
vanroBOTTER is offline  
Old 12/21/2012, 12:28   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
Sir here is my request

Skill: Sonic Blow
Clicks: 5
Delay: Yes
Hope you make it
and how to use that nodelay.grf ?


ivanjr213 is offline  
Closed Thread



« [Release] Harmony Bypass (NoDelay) | Ragnarok Single Function Keys Macro »

Similar Threads
Cool BLACK WALLHACK NOW RELEASE NO SPAM!!!
05/29/2011 - Soldier Front - 3 Replies
SCREENSHOT Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.