Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GUide to Enabling Kill Stealing in OPENKORE 2.0.7!!!

Discussion on GUide to Enabling Kill Stealing in OPENKORE 2.0.7!!! within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GUide to Enabling Kill Stealing in OPENKORE 2.0.7!!!

Wat the heck, so many people is ks-ing my character! But my bot just couldn't KS it back. :s
Probably most of the players faced this kind of problems.
I believe that many of you had seek for the solutions to enable kill stealing in openkore, editing config.txt? No way you can do that.

To enable kill stealing, you need to modify the source code of openkore, which inside the src folder in each bot folder.

first thing you have to do is make a copy of backup of your original attack.pm file which inside ur AI folder (openkore/src/AI/attack.pm)
Open the attack.pm with wordpad.

try to search <b>"Dropping Target - Do not kill steal others"</b>
you might find several parts inside the files contains this sentence, that is the part we need to modify. Removing the sentence doesn't means we can make the BOT ks, we need to modify the coding and the condition check of the code.

it is quite complicated to teach all the parts here so i suggest anyone who interested to get the well-modified files from my site. (Somehow i cant upload the files here, always show the files invalid.

cheers,
p/s i am not bluffing, it really gonna makes your bot kill stealing! enjoy it once u get the files.
Old 09/25/2009, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
as i sad in the other thread, dont post ur page without having a backlink to epvp on the mainpage!
just send the people in a pm ur help in our forum! thanks
Old 09/25/2009, 18:03   #3

Thanks, i din know that. Any one who interested please pm me.
Old 09/29/2009, 13:04   #4

try my guide much easier than yours. cheers!
Old 10/17/2009, 04:09   #5

Lol?

so why not release it in public? O_O

it is found in misc.pm..
Old 01/03/2011, 17:07   #6

Pm me please
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Enabling PHP in your IIS webserver
11/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
well, in the last guide we learned how to install IIS, but for kal specifically you generally need PHP (unless you recoded everything in ASP), so in this guide im going to teach you how to do just that, install PHP and enable it in IIS. please excuse the dodgy illustrations on my screenshots, i did them in MS Paint lol. well, unlike IIS, you dont already have PHP on your computer (unless you already chose to install it previously) you can download it here alright, once thats...
[Guide] Enabling/Configuring IIS on a Windows Server
11/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
well, for those who dont know, IIS is quite an advanced web server that comes standard with all microsoft operating systems from Windows 2000 to Server 2008/Windows 7 it uses alot less resources than apache, and has alot of features it dosent. the only real drawbacks are that it does not include php as standard or mysql (neither does apache, but most users have apache in a package such as wamp or xampp), it does though support ASP out of the box, and have an error reporting system that...
Guide: Change your MAC Address (No tools, easy. For stealing acclaim coins)
03/12/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 104 Replies
(To use this to steal acclaim coins, copy your referral link off the 2moons site, save it. Log out of your main account on the site. Change your MAC(see guide), then use your referral link to make a new account, and play with that account to the required level. Easier in 9dragons is what I personally find). This is intended for stealing acclaim coins. It is possible in the future that Acclaim might start checking ip addresses also, if this happens I will make a guide that shows you how to...
openkore steht nach kill zu lang!
12/22/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
also wenn er ein monster killt bleibt er einfach zu lang stehn! hier meine timeout.txt und config.txt (anhang). ausserdem habe ich noch ein problem : wenn ein andrer spieler ein monster killt und die items fallen diese aufn boden, der bot läuft hin und will sie klauen (!). so wurde ich schon mehrfach beinah erwischt, wenn noch etwas auffälliges in den beiden dateien falsch sein sollte, bitte melden! vielen dank für schnelle antworten . :D
Openkore kill steal O.o
11/20/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 11 Replies
also wenn ich die letzte zeit immer botten gehe, dann laufen da so typen rum die ketten von monstern hinter sich herziehen, das nervt weil der bot diese dann angreift, wie kann ich das abschalten ?? p.s.: wenn irgendwer ein einzelnes monster angreift dann passiert das natürlich nicht, bitte schnell antworten... :?