Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Level 50 guardian cleric (whitefall EU).

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Level 50 guardian cleric (whitefall EU).

hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my msn: , ICQ:633-172-023, or come to . waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it.

Level 50 guardian cleric (whitefall EU). Full T3 diona's healing set with relic offhand from greenscale, and rest of healing set from raid content. Also comes with full t3 offset tank pieces, and full dps set (based around the druid soul). has sigils for all specs. Character comes with 440 platinum, plenty of consumables ready to go. Account has currently 4725 achivement points (including the mount from the ROS meta achivement), and 81k presige. There is also a level 23 warrior on this account. the account is paid untill october. If you have any question, please contact our 24/7 Live Support. instant delivery