Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with a rift bard macro

Discussion on Need help with a rift bard macro within the Rift forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with a rift bard macro

This class feel like Everquest all over again having to keep 5 buffs up that expire every 30 seconds. I need a macro that can keep all 5 of them up with the press on 1 button then turn the macro off in case I need to chat with another button. I did some digging and found the old DAoC paladin chant weaving macro here:

How could I make that work with rift?
Old 07/22/2011, 13:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I need to try after work but I guess :
1- Download the tool and install
2- Copy the maccro
3- Launch the game, enter the world, alt+tab to go back to desktop
4- In AC Tool 5.4.0 past the maccro and use "Tool > Windows List", it will display the list of active windows running, just find the Rift one and remember the name.
5- Just change the first ligne : SetActiveWindow Dark Age of Camelot, Copyright © 2001-05 Mythic Entertainment, Inc." to SetActiveWindow Rift, something blablabla
6- You can also change the Key 5, Key 6 etc... to your personnal keys in game.

I tried @ work with : SetActiveWindow Google - Google Chrome, Inc.
Works like a charm, he send correctly the key when I press F2, and end when I press F3.